“Tasty”
Review of Jo Jo's

Jo Jo's
Ranked #2 of 20 Quick Bites in Hanalei
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Great HI Shave Ice! We came back a second time on our trip and would love to visit again. Yummmmmmmy!

Date of visit: May 2021
Write a reviewReviews (413)

Reviewed 11 February 2021

Super great flavors. Kind of weird how they put their ice over ices cream. I'd skip that. Just do Ice, Flavor and perhaps a splash of cream across the top for extra goodness.

Date of visit: February 2021
Reviewed 24 November 2020

Stumbled on this little gem. We fell in love with the South Shore shaved Ice!! Had to go again before we left Kauai.

Reviewed 18 November 2020

OMG! Although I have traveled to several Hawaiian Islands, this was my first experience with JoJos Hawaiian Ice! I tried the rainbow ice over fresh macadamia ice cream, and it was pure unadulterated mouth heaven! I am dreaming about my next trip to JoJos. There are many delicious combinations to chose from on the menu, or you are free to create your own combination of ice creams, flavored syrup and toppings. My creation was just as beautiful as it was delicious!

Reviewed 15 November 2020

Jo Jo's was recommended to us. We ended up going 3 times. We loved it. I wish they had a children's size for their combinations because they're small size is huge.