“Amazing breakfast!”

Cuisines: Pizza, Hawaiian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 2 May 2018

We both really enjoyed our breakfast meals. My husband had the eggs benedict and liked the croissant in place of the traditional english muffin. My eggs and avocado on toast were done perfectly. Service was a little slow but not outrageously. My biggest problem there wasn't really even their fault - it was just really windy that day and with as open as their location is, I had to keep pulling my hair out of my face so it wouldn't get in my food. I would definitely go back.

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

The best place for great coffee, get away from crowds, always the best year after year, they change not! Food portions large, and delicious.

1  Thank Tropicks
Reviewed 18 March 2018

6 of us were staying at a nearby resort and daily made the walk up to the village, sat for a few minutes with a coffee & pastries, the drinks finished it on the way home. One day half of us started early and one went back for the others while 2 waited. The others arrived & stayed while the originals walked home. The manager became upset, demanded the people at the table leave and stated; "the policy is that all customers must be seated by staff" "Those only having coffee must sit on public benches" ie not in the cafe. Now our problem is NOT that they have this policy, but that it is not advertised anywhere; apparently not known by any of the staff or customers and was presented in a rude and angry manner.
Naturally they did NOT get our custom for the last week. Their loss.

Reviewed 17 March 2018

We ate here on our first morning in Kona. We sat at the bar and got a satisfying breakfast out to us real quick. From here, we could walk around easily to a bunch of other sights and shops so it was well worth the visit.

Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

I've been here with my family for breakfast a couple of times and we really like the food here. Service was very fast and people are crazy friendly here in Hawaii ! The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because they don't serve espressos, a huge need in my life... Highly recommended though.