“Great steaks!”

Wyoming's Rib and Chop House
Ranked #27 of 115 Restaurants in Laramie
Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

Great steak, the chef managed to meet my request for a “thicker” cut. Also the personnel is very polite and professional. Overall I would say that it’s the best steak in Laramie!

Reviewed 30 April 2018

We went for my grandma's birthday and it did not disappoint. We had a large group but we were taken care of right away. The wait staff was very attentive and we kept them running. The baseball sirloin was amazing with a huge baked potato to go with my steak and salad. A couple others in the group had the ribs and they are the best in town. We had desserts and they were very large, easily enough for 3 of us to share. We will be back for sure!

1  Thank wyominggabe
Reviewed 23 April 2018

Best steakhouse in town! They have a great menu with a HUGE selection. My wife had the rib-eye and loved it. I had the Manhattan steak with jumbo prawns and it was all delicious. If you go you have to try the Accomplice beer or the house margaritas.

1  Thank BrentBogman