Open today: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM

from US$91.00
More Info
from US$126.00
More Info
All reviews alpine slide ropes course the coaster ski lift treetop adventure chair lift chairlift ride flying squirrel summer activities putt putt zip line jackson hole fun ride super fun lots of fun downtown jackson teton village
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The front office staff provided almost no service: 1) After discovering that the Keurig in the room wasn’t working, I reported the problem in person to the front desk. The desk clerk said he would have the Keurig replaced. It wasn’t. 2) I reported the Keurig problem in person because when (repeatedly) I called the front desk extension, no one answered and my call was routed through an automated answering system as if I was calling from outside the hotel. When I selected "O” for operator from the system choices, no one answered. 3) My room was located two stories almost directly above the hot tub / pool area. When I was awakened at 10:30 p.m. by a noisy group in the hot tub, I did succeed in reaching the front desk by selecting “O” from the answering system. To the hotel’s credit, the person did dispatch someone who cleared out the hot tub entirely. My question is: why doesn’t the hotel shut down the hot tub at a certain hour to prevent such problems?

Date of experience: May 2021
1  Thank P6864HEjohnm
Reviewed 28 March 2021 via mobile

Out of all the reviews I read, everyone said not for beginners, my family decided to go, we ended up doing the snow carpet, perfect for kids and beginners, my son and husband went up the mountain behind the roller coaster and did fine. We had an amazing time, you don't have to do the ski pass for the carpet, not as expensive which is great if you don't go up the mountian.

1  Thank WTiburcio
Reviewed 22 March 2021

Love this place. Came in for spring break from Houston with my wife and it was just as fun as it was 10 years ago - 20 years ago. Just a totally different experience here than the busy disneyland type resorts.

Staff are polite, helpful, mountain hippie types who seem like they want you to have a great time.

1  Thank bwc2010
Reviewed 16 March 2021

Great location and easy access to and from the airport. This was our family's first trip to WY and experiencing winter activities. Our kids, 13, 10 and 6 loved Snow King and all the activities available. We bounced back and forth between Skiing, Alpine Coaster and tubing. We stayed in a VRBO condo, close to the slopes and rented our equipment from Snow King. The staff was helpful, friendly and easy to work with. We booked ski lessons in advance and saved some money on our rentals. Our ski instructor was great, however, if you are learning to ski or snow board, I would suggest doing separate lessons for adults and kids. We did it as a family and it was a little chaotic. It was a great trip, we will be back!

1  Thank jeannierogers20
SnowKingMountain, Director of Sales at Snow King Mountain Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2021

We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your visit and we look forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed 13 March 2021 via mobile

Snow tubing down the huge hill was so fun! I even went down w three other friends. Haven’t laughed that hard in awhile.

Date of experience: March 2021

We are so glad you enjoyed tubing!