All reviewsoutdoor poolsmall waterclean hotelmini water parknoah's arkcontinental breakfasthot tuboutlet mallvery nice place to stayawesome staysitting areaenjoyed our staystaff was very friendly and helpfulmini vacationfront desk staffsmall kidswe've stayed
Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

We scheduled to stay here from out of town and had to cancel within 12 hours of making this reservation. The ladies FOUGHT with us about a $20 cancellation fee. No one told us there would be a cancellation fee when we called. Terrible customer service. We will not be coming back here again.

3  Thank Kaylie K
Sydney T, Manager at Alakai Hotel and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 4 days ago

I am sorry to hear of the obstacles you ran into. I will certainly forward your feedback and stay experience with management. Thank you for taking the time to share your concerns.

Reviewed 26 July 2018

I chose this place based on reviews and have to say I was a little disappointed. It was my husbands birthday and I booked a Jacuzzi/Fireplace Suite. When pulling in, we noticed the outside of the property was not welcoming, cracks with weeds in parking lot, weeds around the building, overflowing garbage cans. Check-in was fine, our room was nice and clean, but very outdated. The entrance door nearest to our room was broken too. A few odd things, about 30 minutes after we checked in there was a knock at the door. It was the manager and he said, sorry he thought the room was empty. He just checked us in? Also, our keys didn't work after getting back from shopping and they acted like it was our fault. Pools are very small, the outdoor one looks huge on the website, it's not. Both indoor and outdoor pools were clean though. Also, kids running and yelling down the hallways until late at night. If I would have known the people stay here just for the free Noah's Ark tickets, I would have stayed someone else. Overall, just okay. Will not stay here again though.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Julie C

I am sorry to hear of the issues with your stay. The appropriate departments have had this brought to their attention to improve for future guests and groups. We hope to see you again at Alakai Hotel & Suites.

Reviewed 22 July 2018 via mobile

Just an ok place nothing special for the price. No special amenities except water park passes for Noah’s Ark Waterpark. Busy time of year found the pool and hot tubs really full during our visit. Noisy kids running the hall late into the night

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for choosing to stay with us during your recent visit to Alakai Hotel & Suites and for taking the time to review your experience.
Please know what we value our guests' feedback a great deal, and we take it very seriously. We are truly sorry that you experienced these service failures during your stay, and are working to correct the issues you have mentioned.
Please consider staying with us the next time you visit Wisconsin Dells. We would love to welcome you back, and show you the high level of service that I know we are capable of providing!

Reviewed 19 July 2018 via mobile

We stayed on a Sunday night with a full day ahead! Make sure to book direct on their site to get the best deal. The free Noah's Ark tickets are great, plus they are located right next to all the great entertainment in the Dells. No, the rooms aren't overly modern or updated, but their customer service is above and beyond any other place we have stayed in the Dells (we are usually there every other month) and that's saying a lot. See you next month!

1  Thank Haley S

We are so happy to know that you enjoyed your stay at the Alakai Hotel & Suites. Thank you for taking the time to write your review and thank you for your business. We look forward to your return.

Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

Alakai is small and slightly outdated, but clean and with an excellent staff.
I will definitely stay again.
I had requested an in room coffee maker (they are not in every room, so be sure to ask) and it was ready for me when I arrived.
The outdoor pool area is small but adequate.
Front desk staff were all super friendly and helpful.
There is no restaurant on site, but there are plenty of options within walking distance.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Maureen D

Thank you for taking the time to review Alakai Hotel & Suites. I am glad that you had a great stay. We welcome you back anytime you would like to stay with us. We do have some great employees who want to make each stay special.