All reviewspool areathe breakfast areamake your own wafflesfree breakfastchula vista waterparkhot tubyogurtwould definitely stay here againfree water park passesexcellent stayfront desk clerkthe room was nicebeds were comfortablea great place to staywoodshoopsperks
Reviewed 31 July 2018 via mobile

We were traveling for a birthday road trip and stopped at the AmericINN because I have always had great rooms and service from AmericINNs in the the Twin Cities.
Very first impression was wonderful, Abby was amazing and the only reason this review isn't 1 star.

When we got to the room we did a usual room inspection. There were makeup smudges on the walls, the floors most definitely had not been vacuumed (seems a standard based on other reviews.), there was mold on the shower curtain, a nasty hairball in the shower drain, and damage on the walls around the sink.

We went back to the counter and showed Abby the pictures of the grossness she was very apologetic about the condition we entered the room and had it taken care of while we were off for dinner. We returned to a new shower curtain, clean bathroom, smudges gone, and fully vacuumed. Since everything was cleaned and taken care of, we went and asked if we ended up extending our stay what the latest we could request to extend our stay would be and if we could keep the same rate. We were told let them know before 11am and we definitely can keep the rate.

The next morning is when it all went wrong. We got to the desk at 8am, let Travis know what we were told by Abby, Travis was rude, uncaring, unprofessional, and told us we would be charged a new room rate $40 higher. When we again told him what we had been told, he eventually told us we would have to change rooms but that he had no ability to change the rate, we would have to wait for the GM and she would be in around 9 to 10 am but we should come back at 10 am. At about 9:40 he finally called me while we were sitting in front of him eating breakfast at the hotel instead of any other place as we planned and made a rather disgusted face when he realized we were right there still. When we came up he didn't say anything, he handed us a new paper to sign, and didn't even have us talk to a manager as we were made to wait an hour and a half to do, which Fully changed our morning plans. We got to the new room, found it was mostly clean, there were socks, a hat and some hair product left behind from the previous people but it was acceptable.

The night staff were again very pleasant and awesome, I did not catch their names however.

Checking out we had Travis again. He didn't ask how our stay was, didn't seem to care, appeared annoyed when I asked for a reciept, I asked if anything was taken off the bill due to the issues we had, and he told me I already had a discount when I checked in, I advised him it was a AAA discount and asked again about the room issues and he said we already got a discounted rate, and there was nothing he would do. We had enough of the poor attitude and left.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Matt R
Reviewed 30 July 2018 via mobile

Location of this hotel is superB close to the biggest water parks and on walking distance of the city Center a real good deal you’ll get free passes to the waterpark called Chula Vista for each person staying at the hotel

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Ann K, General Manager at AmericInn by Wyndham Wisconsin Dells, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2018

Thank you for choosing AmericInn in Wisconsin Dells, WI. We appreciate your business and do hope to see you again soon! Happy Summer!

Reviewed 23 July 2018

Wonderful staff! Loretta was in charge of the breakfasts both mornings we were there. She was even the one to make the homemade bread pudding served for breakfast along with the rest of what was offered. She's definately a ray of sunshine in the morning.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 20 July 2018 via mobile

My husband and I were just driving through and wanted to have a very special night. They had a wonderful whirlpool suite all the rooms were very clean the decor was very woodsy. It was the theme of the Wisconsin Dells. Beautiful pictures on the walls. The front desk receptionist was incredible! We were right across the street from the great restaurant Paul Bunyan's. I would recommend this to anyone. The price was very reasonable as well which is why we chose it.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mary P
Reviewed 19 July 2018 via mobile

Our stay (family of 6) started out very bad! Went to the front desk got our room keys fast and friendly. Went to the room at 6pm and it had not been cleaned yet. After getting out the 4 children going to the room and ugh... went back to the front desk, not happy obviously, before I could even loose it, the front desk lady was looking for a new room for us. The room even seemed bigger than the last room so that’s a plus! Way to save me any more headaches than I need! Very quiet even though we were right by the busy elevator.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family