All reviews barn door modern hotel zero entry subway tile nice hot breakfast accessible room great hotel walk in shower no dressers the breakfast area hot items comfortable bed large bathroom entire facility complimentary breakfast very pleasant stay king suite
Reviewed 16 August 2018

Nice clean accommodations. Generally located to the highway and close to restaurants and gas stations. Rooms were very clean. Fresh coffee and breakfast. I would definitely stay here again and would recommend this hotel for anyone traveling for business.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

This was a short but pleasant stay. I was greeted by Linda who went above and beyond and had amazing customer service ! They had cucumber infused water which was a great touch . Rooms were spotless and the continental breakfast was great. Thanks for the great stay !

Reviewed 10 August 2018

My husband and I stayed at this hotel after leaving a resort in the area due to it being unclean. The staff here were wonderful. They helped us out and turned what could have been a really stressful situation into something great. I would definitely recommend this hotel if you want great service, extremely clean rooms, and an overall great experience.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 9 August 2018 via mobile

We spent one night at the hotel. It was clean and the facilities are new and in excellent condition. Otherwise, it was very disappointing.

We regularly stay at Hampton Inn so I am comparing this stay to other Hampton Inn hotels. The breakfast offering was lacking. We waited ten minutes for staff to refill the potatoes and bagel bites. (No eggs, no sausage, no bacon, no omelettes.) Once the tray was re-filled, hotel guests immediately formed a line and the tray was again empty. This continued with guests waiting for hot offerings. The breakfast room was not overfly filled with guests. It was not an unexpected crowd.

I was more disappointed that when we checked out, the woman at the front desk did not ask “how was your stay?” We could have told her it was difficult to sleep with the fire alarm sounding and later a car alarm continuing at 2:00 AM. I realize some of this may be beyond their control. However, I expect the staff to be more friendly and helpful. It would have been nice if they had requested feedback.

The hotel is overpriced for the service. Stay at another hotel or drive farther along your route.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
alexanderkeating2017, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites at Wisconsin Dells Lake Delton, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2018

Thank you for reviewing your stay with us. We apologize that you felt your voice was not heard, but I do remember personally addressing your concerns when you called down. It is my priority to make everyone's stay a happy one, however I understand that our responses to these incidents still do not make up for the incidents happening in the first place; for that, I sincerely apologize. Please give me a call so I can personally make it up to you.

I was at the hotel when the fire alarm went off at 10PM, as well as the car alarm at 2AM. We took your call very seriously and we immediately called the police for the false car alarm. We had the car owner come down as fast as possible and our staff even helped him silence it so it would stop disturbing guests.

Complementary breakfast is a huge reason why guests enjoy the Hampton brand. We doubled our breakfast staff in expectation of the sold out crowd that came down to breakfast and we apologize the hot items were lagging behind when you stopped by. We bring food out as fast as we can cook it. During peak times, we pride our staff in their hard work to keep up with demand regardless of what is on the menu rotation (potatoes, eggs, bacon, omelets, etc). We are sorry for the wait on these items to cook as this is normally not the case, even during our high occupancy periods.

Again, please give me a call so I can make you 100% Happy with your stay.

Alex Keating

Reviewed 3 August 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for one night while passing through. Hotel was very clean and nice. Spacious rooms. Nice location about 10 min from downtown attractions, right off the 90, 5 min from mirror lake state park and walking distance to outlets and several restaurants. Free breakfast was great too, lots of items and much better than most free hotel breakfasts. We didn’t use the indoor pool but it looked nice. Would recommend this place.