“Good food but pricey”

Moosejaw Pizza & Dells Brewing Co.
Ranked #13 of 196 Restaurants in Wisconsin Dells
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: American, Brew Pub
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Description: Locally owned, Moosejaw Pizza & Dells Brewing Co. is centrally located between Chicago & Minneapolis in the heart of Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin. Moosejaw seats 600+ customers within the 3 levels of our full service restaurant which specializes in fresh, piping, hot pizzas (with dough made fresh daily)! Moosejaw also features freshly prepared comfort foods such as burgers, pastas, salads, sandwiches, entrees & kids’ meals.
Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

We had the beer bread appetizer and that was very good. The home made sodas were ok more syrupy than fizzy. The elk burger was good. The pizza was great just how I like the crust crispy outside soft and chewy on the inside. The beer cheese was good but wasn't very hot but the server was very helpful and fixed it. Good service. The kids liked the arcade and the moose cars!

Write a ReviewReviews (3,424)

Reviewed 25 April 2018

This is a very popular place and I honestly dont know why, but that is okay. Decent pizza, chicken, salads, burgers. Fun atmosphere. Service is so-so. REALLY busy restaurant so you will wait to get seated and get served.

Reviewed 25 April 2018

For my family,

NO visit to the Dells is complete without a visit to Moosejaw. Small parties or large they will seat you. (usually quite fast depending on the season) Pizza is good, Entrees are tasty and filling, and the beer is very good. The beer sampler is my favorite, and definitely does the job.

The Food prices here are reasonable and worth it.

Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

My cousin and I came here to sample their beers, and boy are they delicious! Our bartender was great, very friendly. I’ve been here before for their food, and that is tasty also. I would recommend trying Hazel’s nut house brown ale and relaxin raspberry. We took a 6 pack to go and weren’t disappointed!!

Reviewed 15 April 2018

We've been here many times, and this was a little worse experience than in the past. I think pizza is probably great, but we didn't like the pretzel bites (too crunchy) or mozzarella sticks (wrapped in like a wonton wrap instead of normal breading). The service wasn't great either. They also didn't have crayons or anything for the kids to do. I asked, then they did bring a large chalk board. We probably won't be back.