Hotels.com
Expedia
FindHotel
Agoda.com
Trip.com
All reviews pool area yogurt room was clean nice pool off the highway nice breakfast convenient location hot tub continental breakfast very nice hotel wi microwave grandkids sink accommodations couch fireplace
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I was so happy to have selected this hotel for our family spring break vacation. We opted for the Premier Suite which allowed the kids to have their own space and adults another. Room was nice and clean when we arrived, just didn't realize that due to Covid they didn't clean the rooms during the stay. Having the chance to reserve our pool time was so wonderful with having small kids, and it was nice and warm too. No hot tub was a disappointment, but it wasn't a huge deal. It was also very convenient to places for dining and to travel anywhere the area being just off the highway (never noticed any road noise from our room).

Reviewed 29 March 2021 via mobile

I have always enjoyed my stays at AmericInn, until now.
When booking, we were not told that the hot tub was out of commission.
Ice machine doesn’t work.
Due to covid we have to order breakfast instead of the buffet, which is ok, I get it. But an order of scrambled eggs is about 1 egg. The bacon is paper thin. (Think of a dinner plate FULL, that might = 2 oz)
Paint and caulk in the bathroom is cracked.
There are several spots where wall paint is in the ceilings.
The shelf for the microwave blocks the door of the microwave so you have to lift it up at an angle which will spill anything you try to put in it.

The jacuzzi in the room takes 40 minutes to fill and doesn’t have any jets for your back. (Which makes the hot tub not working even worse)
We were gone all day, and came back to a room that wasn’t clean and no clean towels. No one told us that we needed to put our towels outside the room if we wanted fresh ones.
Only glass separates the two halves of the room, no curtains or any sort of privacy.
I really like AmericInn, but this was by far the worst one I’ve ever stayed at.

Reviewed 25 March 2021 via mobile

My husband and I got the jacuzzi suite with a king bed. The jacuzzi was so nice, and the TV can be turned to view in the tub as well. The breakfast is still pre-ordered with COVID, so you fill out on a sheet of paper if you want the offered food that next day (scrambled eggs, sausages Saturdays and bacon Sundays, muffin, yogurt, toast, juice, fruit). The pool is open, but you sign up for a time slot for just your family, so we didn't do that.

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 March 2021

We stayed here for a basketball tournament. Our room was clean and Lee at the front desk was amazing. The problem we had was there were a few hockey teams staying as well and the second floor must have been the weed floor. The entire second floor smelled like the inside of a pipe.

Date of stay: March 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 9 December 2020 via mobile

I stayed with my family.... staff was friendly but lazy.., they were always on computer or phones... plus I left some expensive face cream in the room I called the front desk less then a few hours since I left and they ‘didn’t have it’ and call back?! I mean call back?!!!!!! They have no idea how to run a desk or there is no communication... I should know I used to work at hotels... plus legally you have to keep things on hold for 90 days...

Date of stay: December 2020