“Pretty typical Applebee's Experience”
Review of Applebee's

Applebee's
Get food delivered
Ranked #48 of 57 Restaurants in Onalaska
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 6 April 2021

Husband and I dropped in on a roadtrip. The food was pretty decent, not amazing, but what you'd expect from Applebee's. Onion rings are definitely the best part. We both went to the bathroom and the husband saw some guy (cleaning employee?) taking a severed head out of the last stall, so it was nice of them to take care of that. There was still one in the ladies room though, not sure when they'll take care of it so always check before you sit down!

Date of visit: April 2021
5  Thank dogmom1968
Write a reviewReviews (85)

Reviewed 3 April 2021

All the wait staff was very kind and polite, I had an issue with my order and they fixed it in no time flat! If you're going to use the bathroom check the stall before you sit! That severed head is my only complaint. 4/5

Date of visit: February 2021
5  Thank jessehN3411QR
Reviewed 1 April 2021

Apart from the Buffalo wings, this Applebees doesn’t have much to offer. Went with toddler and wife, my son didn’t seem to like the food as much as we did. The food upset his stomach so my wife took him to the bathroom. A moment later she was storming out in a huff, my toddler in tow. We left so fast I don’t remember even paying for the food. Still wondering what she saw there.

Date of visit: April 2021
9  Thank elmerleothomasl
Reviewed 12 March 2021

The food was pretty good. I was satisfied with the heaping hot onion rings. Those were very very good. The steak is top-notch too. The fries were kind of soggy and wet. My mustard had clumps of something in it. My diet coke tasted like diet coke so it was kind of odd. This is a bit of a nitpick but I think the employees need to clean the restrooms a bit because there's a severed head in the handicap stall toilet. But I just want better mustard please and thank you.

Date of visit: May 2020
10  Thank RichardFergson
Reviewed 7 March 2021

Me and my friends went all the way to Onalaska Wisconsin by car. We were famished and we knew that this Applebee's would fulfill our needs. It was great, the waiters were nice, the food was amazing, for a while I was like "HOT DIGGITY DOG, THIS PLACE IS AWESOME!!!" until I had to use the bathroom, the cajun salmon I just ate really messed up my stomach. I had to take a dump like never before. I didn't have time to run over to the men's room, so I went into the ladies room. The first two stalls were taken so I had to use the third one. The stall reeked, I opened it. Low and behold there was a severed head! Gee wiz that was a surprised. I was in a rush so I just finished pooping on the head. I went back to eating my food and we had a good time. The four of us left in a single Ford Ranger 2020 pickup truck. Overall a good experience!

Date of visit: March 2021