Hotels.com
Expedia
FindHotel
Agoda.com
Trip.com
All reviews would stay here again micro wave hot breakfast refrigerator renovation highway
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 June 2021

I went this morning to check out Comfort Inn Onalaska and was blown away! I had heard of many people staying here in years past, but this place could pass for a new build! Absolutely everything is brand new in this hotel and I am going to be having all of our conference attendees staying here from now on. The GM, owner and head housekeeper all took time out of their busy day to stop and answer my questions, the GM, who is a great guy, took me on a tour of the building and was so great to talk to. I know people said in previous reviews that the noise from the interstate was so loud, but i went into several guest rooms and didn't hear ANY outside noise! I would strongly recommend this hotel for anyone who is traveling in the area, especially with all the great restaurants so close by!

Date of stay: June 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Dan Deicher, General Manager at Comfort Inn Onalaska - La Crosse Area, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2021

Thank you for the kind words. Our owners are very proud of the latest renovation project here and are very happy to see your kind words. We, as a staff, are also proud of what we see both inside and outside of the building and are motivated to make sure EVERY stay is the best. Again, thank you and we'll see your groups very soon!

Reviewed 18 May 2021

Very beautiful room. You couldnt find anything wrong in the room if you tried, very clean. The general manager was very helpful with questions, as were the front desk staff. I would stay again anytime.

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Dan Deicher, General Manager at Comfort Inn Onalaska - La Crosse Area, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2021

Dear Lisa,

Thank you for choosing Comfort Inn for your recent stay in Onalaska! We love to hear your feedback and use it to review and improve our services!

Come back soon and remember to use our our website or mobile ap.

Looking forward to welcoming you again soon.

Reviewed 20 October 2020

Needed to stay the weekend, selected this property due to its location - good choice. Very clean room, set up well. Super friendly greeter at the desk for check in. Location quiet and i the midst of plenty of restaurants and close to highways. Only draw back was breakfast - a bit on the skimpy side. But then again which hotel is not during this Covid stuff?????

Date of stay: October 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Tom C
Reviewed 14 September 2020

Last minute stay at this hotel. The room was clean and affordable, front desk staff was pleasant and helpful. Pool closed due to Covid. We would stay here again. Just off of the highway, restaurants nearby.

Date of stay: September 2020
2  Thank David S
Reviewed 30 December 2019

From the moment I walked in I knew that hotel was an affordable gem. The front desk worker greeted me by name and I was very impressed by the renovation. Some hotels do a cheap paint job and call it good. This hotel replaced doors, vanities, mattresses, etc., so that it felt like a new hotel. Our 6'5" son loved the high shower head - a first for us!! The hotel was quiet, the beds very comfortable and the bathroom sparkling clean. We did not use the pool. The hot breakfast was more extensive than most bargain hotels. The only negative is that the juice machine needed to be cleaned because the juice tasted moldy. I will stay here again!

Date of stay: December 2019