Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Agoda.comUS$85
ExpediaUS$76
TripadvisorUS$76
FindHotel
Trip.com
Snaptravel
All reviews the river pool side free breakfast tiki docks hoops
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 October 2021 via mobile

Just got home from a one night stay at this hotel. STAY AWAY!!! Worst experience of my life. 3 hour wait at checkin for our room to be cleaned. My wife was paranoid that the sheets weren’t even changed. Had to wear shoes when in the room. Anything you tried to plug into the outlets fell out. Terrible mold smell in room. Orange water running out of the shower. Couldn’t eat the bag breakfast. All sugar!
We’ve stayed here many times over the years for a large group event. Unfortunately. It needs more than a paint job on the outside.
And, it’s obvious that half the staff hates their job and maybe life.

Room tip: Don’t even think of staying here.
Date of stay: October 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank U4121FFmartinb
Reviewed 28 September 2021

I have been staying at this hotel twice a year for the last several year to have the kids use the pool. I was booked for 6 days and I just checked out 2 days early. The staff, especially the younger guy at the front desk, were very rude. I tried to call down the first day I stayed to book a second room for one night and the guy at the desk told me he was busy and I needed to call back. The room had plastic over the windows, the bathroom light kept shorting out, the shower curtain rod was barley hanging on and all of those things I was willing to over look until I had the worst customer service I have ever had in my life. We were sitting by the swimming pool when the young man front the desk came and very aggressively and rudely told my family and I that we needed to buy wrist bands to be in the pool area. When I told the guy "ok" he continued to be rude about it. We went to the front prepared to buy 10 swim passes and the guy continued to give us attitude. When we pulled out our card to pay he told us we needed cash, there was an ATM in the lobby and when my boyfriend went to get money the guy said, again rudely, that the ATM was out of cash. He offered no explanation or even a "sorry about that". Then I asked where we could get cash he told us we needed to go to the gas station up the road. My boyfriend went to get the cash and when I told the guy that I've never been charged to swim there before (and I stay twice a year). He then told me that he was being generous and he could go in and kick us all out. I found out $100 later that according to their website I should have gotten 5 passes free and we at minimum should not have had to pay for the people staying in the hotel. So we paid $100 for 4 little kids and 2 adults to swim and we had to pay for 4 adults to sit at the table and watch for a little over an hour. I have no problem paying for the kids to swim, it was the attitude of the staff and the horrible customer service that pushed me over the edge. While we were in the pool area another family came in and the housekeeper came in and stood next to the pool screaming at the kids to get wrist bands, and when they told her they were staying there she told them to go to the front desk wrist bands were free. Needless to stay I will never stay at this hotel again, don't waste your money.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 25 September 2021

large rooms, but worn and dirty. small waterpark might be good for kids but it is inside. The front office staff is obviously really used to getting complaints (everyone who was at the front desk was complaining or getting a different room). The tall fellow behind the desk was quite arrogant.

1  Thank dankigin
Reviewed 23 September 2021

Dirty rooms, breakfast was a joke. Hot water sucked. Service at outside bar was spotty, young girl never came back to our table. Snot smeared on walls in room, carpet hasn’t been vacuumed in a while. Coffee wrapper from previous guests were still on floor when I checked in.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank srwilliams1976
Reviewed 21 September 2021

Between the lack of professionalism at the front desk and the windows covered in plastic, I would NOT recommend this hotel. I'm also I diamond member with Wyndham and there are NO perks with this. Again, not recommended.