Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Expedia
US$56
View deal
Free cancellation until 11/12/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
FindHotel
Trip.com
Agoda.com
1,052 results
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 September 2019

Needs updating. Night clerk was the only good thing about this hotel. Webb site shows free breakfast. It is not free. $8.95 plus tax. Not worth $1.00. Needs new towels, washcloths, etc. Leak between stool and bathtub.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Vera C
Reviewed 12 September 2019

Mold in the bathroom ceilings. Towels are old and scratchy. No continental breakfast. No elevator, which carrying luggage can be an issue for some people. They are currently remodeling so the shower was cleaner looking this year but there was still the mold on the ceilings.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Trip33082592812
Reviewed 11 September 2019

Only stayed there because it was host hotel for event I was attending, would never stay otherwise, slept well in beds but dirty place. I liked that many of our group could stay there and we were able to have a party after our event.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank WestonWIPrincessDI
Reviewed 5 September 2019

Dirty room. Moldy tub. No internet connectivity. Don’t waste your money. The room had a nasty smell. Breakfast choices were a joke. We were never able to connect to the internet. Nothing about this facility was up to par!

Date of stay: August 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank gjbmn
Reviewed 3 September 2019

This is an old Holiday Inn in disguise. We had a king room for this past Sat night. You pull up and you can tell this place is old. Anyway, check in and we get our King room and it really was decent size room. That was the best part about it. The drapes were damaged, the tv was a flat panel but the Direct TV signal has been split so many times that half the channels would not come in due to poor signal. The king bed mattress was old and had zero support and made with bottom sheets that did no fit properly. The bathroom was actually clean, but the towels so old and thin you needed a half dozen to dry off with.

AT 3:30 am someone was trying to break into our room through the ajoining room door. Thank god that was the 1st thing I ALWAYS check in a room like that is to make sure it is closed and locked properly. My wife and I were both awakened by someone trying to open it on the other side. They were actually pounding/bouncing on it. It scared the crap out of both of us! I had my car key planted in my fist between my middle fingers waitng for whoever came through. They finally slammed the door on thier side 3 times and it all stopped. Probably drunks, but none the less quite unnerving. I think whoever was on the other side just passed out. WTF!?!

This place has a huge indoor pool with a true 9ft deep end, the place gets the 1 star positive for this. Pool hours are 6am to 10pm. We went to the pool at 7:30 am on Sunday to walk in and see there are zero towels. Went to the front desk to let them know. Front desk sent an employee to get towels. 8:15 am and still no towels. We finally decided to just get out and go back to the room dripping wet. Stopped at the front desk to complain only to be told the towels were currently in laundry. WHAT? Pool opened 2 hours ago!

After drying off we got dressed and walked across the hall to the "FREE HOT BREAKFAST" that was advertised with our room rate. I am very sorry, but hot coffee and toast does not qualify as a "hot breakfast". PURE GARBAGE was served. Pre-packed generic glazed rolls and donuts, toast, cold cereals, and yogurt. I can get a better breakfast at the Kwik Trip gas stations around the corner.

Overall, never, ever again. A $30 a night type stay for $94. Just plain aweful. I will be calling the head of whoever I can on Tuesday. We come up to LaCrosse 2 times a year from Illinois. I am still in disbelief writing this.

Room tip: Stay elsewhere
Date of stay: August 2019