Lowest prices for your stay
US$102
View deal
Hotels.com
Expedia
Agoda.comUS$102
ZenHotels.comUS$110
All reviews large refrigerator within walking distance kitchen area great hotel breakfast bar lacrosse center room was spacious perfect location in town the river stay there again front desk staff home2 dishwasher downtown nightlife sofa
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 October 2021

We were very pleased with the walkability of this hotel. Close to the river and restaurants! Staff very friendly and room clean and large! Breakfast provided several choices for both my husband and me.

Date of stay: October 2021
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton
Olivier Jensen, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton La Crosse, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2021

Thank you for the wonderful review. Our location is one of the great things about the hotel, we are located within walking distance of several great local restaurants, bars and the Mississippi River. We are thrilled that you enjoyed the spacious room with kitchen, fridge, microwave, and dishwasher. I'll be sure to let the staff know that they made a positive impact on your experience! We look forward to your return visit.

Reviewed 20 September 2021

Maybe I just had an abnormally large room in Denver where I had a separate bedroom and living space - here everything was in one large room - studio suite style with a curtain only separating sleeping area from sitting area. Living area had large refrigerator, freezer, dishwasher, coffee maker, microwave, full set of utensils and dishes, recycle bin. NO in room safe. Window AC moderately noisy. Bathroom: shampoo, conditioner, shower gel, body lotion, makeup remover; shower only. Some corridor noise leaks through the door, but overall quiet area, quiet hotel.

Date of stay: July 2021

Thank you for providing your feedback on your stay with us at Home2 Suites by Hilton La Crosse. From the sounds of it, in Denver you were staying in a One King One Bedroom Suite, which is the upgrade of the King Studio Suite that you reserved with us. Should you find yourself in La Crosse, WI in the future, please be sure to ask about our availability for the One King One Bedroom if you wish to have a more spacious suite. Again, thank you for providing your feedback.

Reviewed 14 September 2021

Attended wedding at La Crosse Center which was across the street. Hotel was very convenient to venue. We also walked to the Mississippi River which was a block away and walked along the beautiful river walk.

Date of stay: September 2021
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton

Thank you for choosing to stay at Home2 Suites by Hilton La Crosse and for taking the time to write a nice review. We look forward to your next visit if your travels bring you back to La Crosse, WI.

Reviewed 8 September 2021

I had a reservation from Tuesday to Friday. I was unable to check in on Tuesday but arrived early Wednesday morning. They had canceled my reservation and given away my room. I had to them pay for a room almost double the original price so that I would have a place to stay durning my convention. What’s the point of making a reservation and putting a credit card on file?

Date of stay: September 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton
Olivier Jensen, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton La Crosse, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2021

Thank you for providing feedback in regards to your recent stay at Home2 Suites by Hilton La Crosse. It is unfortunate that you were unable to make the first night of your initial reservation, which resulted in a "no show"; however, it is the responsibility of the guest to notify the property of any changes made to a reservation. Follow up from the property to see if the guest is arriving for their reservation is not protocol. To further clarify - when an individual does not check-in on the date they made their reservation, the reservation is then essentially cancelled, as the property assumes the guest is not showing up for their reservation. If the guest does arrive to property at a later date, they are subject to pay the rates available at the property at the time of the rebooking. Thank ou again for your feedback regarding your stay at Home2 Suites by Hilton La Crosse.

Reviewed 23 August 2021

Reserved a room for August 31st - September 3rd, 2021 back in February. My plans changed so I needed to reduce my stay by one night. They are sold out that week because of a conference in town and will not let me stay only 2 nights. My options are to pay for 3 nights or cancel the reservation so they can book the room at a higher rate. I am a Hilton Honors member and find these types of short-term business practices opportunistic. I have stayed at this hotel and dealt with a nasty sewer odor that others have commented on as well, but I like the location and hoped the smell would be gone. Now there is a smell of greed. In the future, I will take my business elsewhere.

Date of stay: August 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank RandyandJanice

Thank you for providing feedback regarding your recent stay with us. As you may know providing the highest level of service and accommodations are our number one priorities and hearing we have fallen below that standard is something we will address immediately.

Please allow me to apologise on behalf of the Home2 Suites by Hilton La Crosse for your unsatisfactory experience. We are very sorry that we did not meet or exceed your expectations as would be expected from a Hilton branded hotel.

I also apologise that the price value for your stay was unsatisfactory. We will take your comments under consideration as we continually work to improve our guest experience. Thank you again for taking the time to share your experience at Home2 Suites by Hilton La Crosse.