“Family Gathering over Memorial Weekend”

The Cookery Restaurant and Wine Bar
Ranked #6 of 36 Restaurants in Fish Creek
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Family run restaurant offering American casual fare with an emphasis on local ingredients. Breakfast, lunch and dinner are served daily. Water view wine bar, featuring weekly lively music, and daily happy hour from 3 to 6 p.m. Vegetarian and gluten free selections available.
Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

We had an enjoyable Dinner and Lunch there. The white chowder, and grilled walleye wete delicious. Decent service, nice upbeat atmosphere . Not a long wait for parties of eight

Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

My wife and I had breakfast here the Sunday before Memorial Day.
We expected a long wait, but were fortunate enough to get a table on the covered front porch right away.
The service was first rate as was the food.
My wife ordered the pancakes and scrambled eggs with Nueski's ham.
I had the Farmer's Breakfast with the home made biscuits.
Excellent service and food at very reasonable prices, especially in a resort town. I highly recommend this place.

Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

We ate here 4 times in a 2 day stay! Breakfast lunch and dinner. Excellent service and delicious food every time

Recommend trying homemade ginger ale !

Reviewed 18 May 2018 via mobile

Good food, wonderful staff. Was super close to our cottage so we ate there a few times. Very consistent, good food

Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

We came here for breakfast during a long weekend in Door County. There was no wait (which was unusual for the area) because we called ahead & put our name on the list.

I had a farmer’s dish (I think that’s the name?) which was roasted potatoes covered with veggies, bacon & cheese. It was DELICIOUS. Their pumpkin bread is also tasty.

1  Thank mich1025