“Family Gathering over Memorial Weekend”

The Cookery Restaurant & Wine Bar
Ranked #4 of 34 Restaurants in Fish Creek
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: The Cookery is a family run restaurant and wine bar in Fish Creek since 1977. Serving "fresh food, expertly prepared" (Midwest Living, Best of the Midwest). Our menu features American fare with a creative twist, all menu items are made from start to finish in our kitchen. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner are served daily. Also offering a nice selection of vegetarian entrees and gluten free items.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We had an enjoyable Dinner and Lunch there. The white chowder, and grilled walleye wete delicious. Decent service, nice upbeat atmosphere . Not a long wait for parties of eight

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

My wife and I had breakfast here the Sunday before Memorial Day.
We expected a long wait, but were fortunate enough to get a table on the covered front porch right away.
The service was first rate as was the food.
My wife ordered the pancakes and scrambled eggs with Nueski's ham.
I had the Farmer's Breakfast with the home made biscuits.
Excellent service and food at very reasonable prices, especially in a resort town. I highly recommend this place.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We ate here 4 times in a 2 day stay! Breakfast lunch and dinner. Excellent service and delicious food every time

Recommend trying homemade ginger ale !

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Good food, wonderful staff. Was super close to our cottage so we ate there a few times. Very consistent, good food

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

We came here for breakfast during a long weekend in Door County. There was no wait (which was unusual for the area) because we called ahead & put our name on the list.

I had a farmer’s dish (I think that’s the name?) which was roasted potatoes covered with veggies, bacon & cheese. It was DELICIOUS. Their pumpkin bread is also tasty.

1  Thank mich1025