Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 September 2019

I arrived at 8:00 pm and there was no one in the office but there was a note on the window listing my room number. I left at 8:00 am in the morning and there was still no one in the office. The air conditioner in my room was blowing nice cold air but the two knobs to adjust it were broken and unusable. One of the chairs in my room had a hole in it. My room was clean but the outside the hotel could do with tidy up. I was expecting more because of the 4.5 star reviews but when I looked at the reviews again I noticed that most of them are from at least a year ago. In my opinion this hotel is a solid 3 star property.

Date of stay: September 2019
Reviewed 11 June 2019

We had a family wedding we were in town for. All my family were able to get a room amd were right next to one another. The room was a nice size and very clean. Staff was very friendly and helpful! We also had family stay in the house adjacent to the motel. It felt just like grandma's house.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank KaraBer1
Reviewed 14 September 2018

went back to visit thorpe and gary area after 60 yrs, found this hotel on trip adviser and was very suprized how well this hotel was in. stayed 2 nights and got the hell out of wv..
need a bigger sign,,was a little confusing to find,,,

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

This is a quaint little family run motel in a quiet out the way location. The entire place is very clean and tidy, office staff is friendly and responsive. The rooms are very large, well appointed, have a nice tv, fridge, full size coffee maker and microwave. The bathroom is huge and the beds are so comfortable. It’s a hidden little gem in Welch.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Stayed here for two nights while traveling on West Virginia's Coal Heritage Road through McDowell County. We started to opt for a motel in Bluefield, but I'm glad we came here. Not only were we right in the middle of the coalfields, with all their history, but were in a quaint, quiet, clean, old-fashioned motel close to pretty much everything we wanted to see.

Because of your location in a valley, you may have to walk around the parking lot to make a cell phone call (I recommend standing by the flagpole...), but we managed. The office staff was friendly and most helpful, and I would happily stay there again when I am in the area. Give it a try when you're in the area, and Happy Motoring.

Date of stay: April 2018