See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 30 November 2017

We wanted to find a campground near Burlington W.Va. for a night. We were camping for the first time in our little camper. I called and talked to one of the ladies at the desk. I explained what I wanted and she said that they had a great spot. I also asked if there was a place we could park and leave our camper for a few hours after checkout time. I was willing to pay. As we were going to Burlington W.Va. for their apple festival. She said it would be no problem to just leave it on the campsite and pick it up when we were ready. I offered to pay extra and she said absolutely not. We didn't have a lot of time to check out the whole campground as it was later than we expected when we got there. they are right on the river and have a beach area. The restrooms and showers are very clean. The people there are so nice. I will go back if I ever have the chance.

Room Tip: ask for something nearer the water.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple