Open today: 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Review Highlights
Via Ferrata!

The Via Ferrata was simply amazing. I did it with my 13 yo daughter and we had the most amazing... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
Annie52878
Gorgeous views,.Great experience

My wife and I had a great time on the via Ferrata ! Our guide (Luke) was very knowledgeable. He... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
Go05825558131
Harrisonburg, Virginia
via mobile

All reviews via ferrata rock climbing canopy tour fear of heights climbing experience nelson rocks west virginia full moon zip line upper body strength an amazing experience suspension bridge adrenaline rush great adventure fun experience base camp own pace
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

NRocks was incredible!! We did the top rope climbing, and came as a group of 8 college kids. Our guide was fantastic, Lupin was so friendly and made sure that we had a ton of fun and felt safe, and also made sure we got to do 2 separate climbing routes! It was such an amazing experience while still being affordable for us college kids, and I would highly recommend for anyone and everyone! We'll definitely be coming back to try out the Via Ferrata, hopefully later this year!

Reviewed 18 May 2021

My two sons and I took the Via Ferrata tour in may of 2021. It was a rainy, dreary day and we still had the time of our lives. Both kids (13 and 16) absolutely loved it. Our guide Kat was terrific and we will certainly come back and will bring friends.

The views throughout the tour are absolutely fantastic and the experience completely unique - LOVED IT!!

Reviewed 15 May 2021 via mobile

We did the Via Ferrata to celebrate our friend’s 50th birthday. We had diverse ages from 14 to 75 (I’m 63). All of us are physically active in various sports. The experience was everything we’d hoped for....physically demanding, athletically challenging, outstanding views, fun and fulfilling! Our guides, Marshall and Valerie, were excellent and helpful. Safety is stressed throughout. The course was set by a climber who is 6’2”...I’m only 5’3” so some of the reaches were a stretch, but doable with effort. If you need help the guides can assist. Our entire group completed the whole course but there are places where you can bail if you’re not able to do it. The initial climb is intentionally one of the most difficult climbs so the guides can assess your ability to continue. If you can’t do it, then you can bail. Even though they say the first climb is one of hardest, it doesn’t really get easier after that. It continues to be challenging until the end. Normally they have a bus ride up to the trail for the course but we had to walk so prepare to do some easy hiking on the front end. On the backend they pick you up in an all terrain vehicle which was heartily welcome because my legs were toast by that time. At my age, I can’t say I’d do it again, but I certainly highly recommend this adventure to anyone seeking a challenging adventure that they will remember the rest of their lives

1  Thank 302lindat
Reviewed 8 May 2021 via mobile

After coming across a few videos of NRocks we decided to make the 6 hour drive to try it out. Best decision we ever made, we were worried about weather but the staff assured us that we would be safe. Our guide Jake (from State Farm lol) was awesome. Considering I do have a fear of heights he was the perfect person to guide us. He took his time in explaining everything and made us feel safe every step of the way. If you are looking for a little thrill seeking with great views this is the perfect choice. Thank you again Jake and the entire NRocks crew!

Reviewed 7 May 2021 via mobile

We had an exceptional trip! This is the second time I have done the Via Ferrata tour and I will definitely be back for more! Laken was a phenomenal guide the whole time, especially with a member of the group who was unsure at the start about whether to continue on the trip or not. She was super understanding and patient with her!