Little Creek Casino Resort
Shelton Inn(Shelton)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsseafood barsmoke smellsmoking and non smokingstarlight loungerv parkisland grilloystersslot machinesolympia areanice casinocigar barcasino resortmini fridgenice roombed was very comfortableindoor poolpoker
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Nice newer facility with RV Park and Golf Course. Several good restaurants located at the facility. Nice landscaping and Trading Post. The major problem was used hypodermic needles laying in the parking lot. Otherwise it is fine.

Stayed: April 2018
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We arrived at the hotel around 4:30 in the afternoon. Things were quite busy. Apparently I messed up our reservation and we had a smoking room. My heart sunk. We asked if we could be moved, but there was no availability, so we went with it. The lady helping us apologized profusely and made arrangements for us to be able to go to our room and change for the event we were attending and to call down to her to have an Ozone machine placed in the room while we were out. Happily, once we got to our room there was no cigarette odor at all. We didn't even bother with the Ozone machine. The room was very clean. The beds are comfortable and we slept well. Check out isn't until 11am, so we were able to sleep in, which my husband NEVER does. We were very happy with our stay.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 April 2018 via mobile

The jetted tub and room service were wonderful. Very clean room and a wonderful concert venue. The bed was extremelyComfortable and there were pillows to choose from one that was often one that was for the bathroom was very necessary although could’ve been a little bit more fluffier

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 April 2018

I went for my first time on April 7, 2018. I was sitting at a slot machine and noticed I had dropped my wallet out of my purse. I begin to panic, printed my $82 dollar ticket and forgot to grab it, walked over 5 machines to grab my wallet off the floor and walked back, no longer than 40 seconds and someone had grabbed my ticket that printed out of the machine. I advised the security and understood it was my fault. I then was approched by a worker asking if someone from security had found me, they wanted to talk to me. I let the man know that no one had talked to me, he took my name and advised me they would find me. I then waited for about 1/2 hour and moved along to other machines. I did this for about 2 hours and finally went to security and told them I was leaving, and that I was checking in to why they needed to see me. I again waited while 2 security officers tried to figure out what they needed and after about 15 minutes of standing and waiting, the head security gentleman approached me to say the same thing they had already told me. I am writing this review only because 2 hours was wasted waiting for someone to talk to me, to tell me the same thing they told me 2 hours previously. I still do not understand why they did not use camera's to see what happened, and at least want to see so this person did not do this to other customers. I will never return. We also waited in the restaurant to take our order for a long period. The restaurant was not busy and only had a few customers. We eneded up leaving to go to buffet, which was a waste of money. Food was horrible!!!!

Stayed: April 2018
Derick D, Front Office Manager at Little Creek Casino Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2018

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We understand that the issues you faced created a trip that fell below expectations. Our staff relies on public feedback, so we can identify areas of our operation that require improvement. Please accept our deepest apologies for the service issues you encountered, and we will strive to create a more satisfactory experience for you in the future.

Reviewed 9 April 2018 via mobile

Come here alone to retreat and as a couple to romance several times in the past few years.
They've recently re-done the rooms and they're even more fabulous than before.
This is my favorite jetted bathtub hotel to stay in. I am tall and large and can easily fit myself and another person in the tub!
The beds are comfortable (though occasionally I get a bed with too much space between the bed and the headrest, but there's enough pillows to make it work).
I'm a fan of the spa downstairs (book a deep tissue massage with Deanna) they also sell a rosemary arnica mint Epsom salt in the spa which is brilliant in the large tubs.
If you like seafood definitely go to the Seafood bar for dinner, you won't regret it!
My only complaint is that the main areas smell like smoke. The smoke free hotels rooms have smelled fresh every time I've been there.

Will definitely be back.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo

Welcome back, and thank you for making Little Creek Casino Reosrt your destination of choice. We are delighted you find our resort perfect for a retreat or two. Your kind mention of our pleasant Seven Inlets Spa staff was greatly appreciated. We value your patronage and look forward to your next exciting visit.