“Worst in a very long time.”
Review of Mariner Cafe

Mariner Cafe
Ranked #41 of 70 Restaurants in Sequim
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Good for: Child-friendly
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I can't remember a worse meal. We were very hungry when we arrived. Everyone in our party was surprised at the lack of quality. Fish is straight out of the box. Soup thickener was heavy and clams were obviously canned but edible. Our youngster even complained about the grilled cheese sandwich and even left half of it. Crab melt was so salty and dry it was inedible.I had one bite and left the rest. French fries and tater tots were acceptable. Fish and chips were had absolutely no flavor. My husband could not finish even the first piece. Prices did not match the quality. The wait was 40 minutes between arriving and being served. We arrived and left hungry.

Date of visit: April 2021
Write a reviewReviews (134)

Reviewed 9 May 2020

Today we ordered take out to have lunch with my Parents is Sequim during this stay at home order. We drove up from Seattle and wanted to visit my folks and yet be safe and do an outdoor lunch/picnic..the Food was awesome, the service was great and we now know why my folks love this place..Thanks for the excellent food and service.. My folks the Mallory’s appreciated it...

Date of visit: May 2020
Reviewed 28 March 2020

I attend 3 business meeting a month at Mariner Cafe. Two are breakfast meetings and one is a dinner meeting. In all cases I find Marie and her staff very gracious and accommodating. I have never, REPEAT never been disappointed with either the service or the quality/quantity of the meal.

Date of visit: March 2020
Reviewed 22 February 2020

I love this place for breakfast and want to try it for lunch one day. The coffee arrives as soon as you sit down and there is a big menu to choose from. My favorite is the Eggs Benedict but if you want a standard breakfast order the Country Breakfast. If you aren’t that hungry the Mariner 2-2-2 is perfect.

Looking forward to my next visit here when I’m in town.

Date of visit: February 2020
Reviewed 14 February 2020

The same person who brings your food also, clears dirty dishes, and handles the money, YUCK. I really want my food clean not someone elses germs. We won't be going back gave it a couple of tries but no more same BAD practice each time.

Date of visit: January 2020