Lowest prices for your stay
HK$548
Fully refundable before Sat, 9 Mar
Hotels.com
Agoda.com
HK$458
Fully refundable before Fri, 8 Mar
No fees just great deals
2,412 results
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 November 2023

Stayed here overnight so we could catch an early morning flight. Wouldn't recommend people stay here. Hotel has a bad overall vibe, starting with the bullet proof glass separating folks checking in from the clerk. Room was just ... grim. Hotel was far from full, but we were put in a room with a weird tiny window in the corner of the room. Furniture was too gross to sit on. Hung out at the bar in the restaurant just to avoid spending more time in our room.

Date of stay: February 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 November 2023

Actually I booked this hotel for my next trip, but cancelled due to poor service.
I called to inquire airport shuttle service, but a lady in front desk picked up a phone and listened me and just hung off the phone.
I called again, but picked up and hung off right away.

What a poor customer service, even before arriving there. :(

Date of stay: November 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 November 2023

It was overall tidy, friendly staff. Rooms are bare, no microwave, we didn't even have a room with a bath, only a shower and we were traveling with an infant. No breakfast or even mugs in the rooms for coffee. I think checking in with the needs of your guest would have been helpful,

Date of stay: November 2023
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 21 October 2023

Woman at check in seemed overworked. Booked a one bedroom suite. The first room (208) was filthy covered in a layer of dust, looked like it had been vacant for awhile. (also contruction going on adjacent rooms). I asked the front desk (nicely) for a different room. 109 carpet filthy, tear in couch, completely rundown. If I didnt have to catch a flight at 430am I would go find another hotel. I SERIOUSLY would not reccommend anyone to stay here. Motel 6 with the bars on the window would probably have been cleaner. Next: Shuttle from airport, they do not answer the phone that is at the shuttle station in the airport. I ended up calling from my cell and still waited 1/2 hour. People checking in when I was getting a new room took a taxi (20.00 less that 3 miles) as they could not get an anxwer from the hotel either. Completely dissapointed. Back to hilton properties I go.

Room tip: DONT DO IT!
Date of stay: October 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 20 October 2023

This is a fine place for an overnight or short stay. It’s SeaTac after all so, if you’re staying longer you’ll want to be closer to the city. This Ramada was clean, comfortable, and had a decent, albeit Vietnamese oriented, restaurant. The breakfast was okay.

Date of stay: October 2023