Lowest prices for your stay
HK$548
Fully refundable before Sat, 9 Mar
Hotels.com
HK$548
Fully refundable before Sat, 9 Mar
Earn rewards on eligible stays
Agoda.com
HK$458
Fully refundable before Fri, 8 Mar
No fees just great deals
2,412 results
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 March 2007

This was a cheap hotel by the airport and close to SouthCenter that had an indoor pool (our primary concern when choosing a hotel this trip). It was a bit rundown in the lobby and hallways, but the rooms were okay. The mattress could have been better. Pretty worn with a lumpy center. The pool was small- but at least they had one (not many SeaTac area hotels with a pool apparently).

Date of stay: March 2007
2  Thank Amy B
Reviewed 27 January 2007

Do not go there!!!!
My small truck was damaged severly by an auto break in.
The thiefs used a very large scrrewdriver or some other
tool like a crow bar and they ruined both doors and locks.
The police officer that came for the breakin report advised
me that this place has a lot of thiefs (auto breakins) and that
management will not put in any security cameras.
Further, I noticed that the garage entrance door in the
hotel does not close so anyone off the street can enter
the garage through the lobby. The police officer also noted
that you do not need a room key to get into the garage tthrough
the garage door, (the key entry is on the garage side of the
door. Anyone can get into the garage from the street just
by following a car in as the electronic gate is very slow to
close.
The staff advised me that it was ok to park and fly there
when I make my initial reservation but after my truck
was damaged the clerk told me that it was not safe at
all in the garage. I noticed that on my parking stub is
said, Not Responsible for thieft and damage but we will
use reasonable caution to protect the property of our customers.
Well a two year old can get into the garage, no security cameras
unlocked and unworking doors and who knows what else so
you be the judge here.
I paid $100 additional to park my truck there (park and fly) in
the supposedly secure garage (bars) but I made a very
serious mistake.
I wrote to Ramada but they have not answered me at all. There
obvious position is "tough luck".
Instead of park and fly their sign should read Park and Rob.

Date of stay: January 2007
7  Thank scenicpl
Reviewed 6 January 2007

I stayed at this dump so I could get a few extra winks in with an early am flight departing from SEA.
It was terrible!

I am a travel agent and never in my lift have I stayed in such a discusting, terrible place.

There aren't enough words to describe my experience.

Hotel Front Desk-Completely unassistful, annoyed by having to do her job in checking us in.

Room: smelly. Small. Door didn't lock or close properly. (had to prop the big suitcases and anything else we could against the door to make us feel safe to try and sleep.

Pillows: take extra clothes if you want to have something to rest your head on. The pillows on non exsistant. I've seen Kleenex' thicker than the item they call a pillow.

Restaurant: Sketchy. Stay away. Tons of characters hanging around with their hands hanging onto something hidden under their shirts by their waist belts...

Driver: well let's just say, my cell phone was out the entire time hidden in my sleeve ready to dial 911 if need be.

All in All, Do not go here. It is terrible, smelly, rude ppl, and never will I stay ior recommend a Ramada again.

Date of stay: January 2007
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
7  Thank TAfromCanada
Reviewed 2 January 2007

If I could give this place a minus rating, I would. The lobby is filthy, the front desk has a major attitude and the whole place reeks. The hallways stunk of smoke in a non-smoking hotel, I felt completely unsafe walking down the halls which are dark and dingy. The room was just a room, old furniture, normal bathroom, but was dirty and dingy and it stunk of smoke and stale food. We were only there for a short time between flights but it would have been better just to sleep on the floor in the airport. I wish I would've checked Tripadvisor first but i was in a huge hurry and using a kiosk at the airport. Never again.

Date of stay: September 2006
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
4  Thank PinkPlumeria3
Reviewed 6 December 2006

I booked the hotel through expedia.ca (I'm from Vancouver BC) and got a decent rate of $75 USD. Thinking this was a better than average hotel since it was a Ramada, I booked it. I was visiting Seattle for their Thanksgiving sales. The first thing I noticed was absolutely no parking! I had to park near a wall on a hill and the front desk guy said that's the way it is everyday.
I checked in quickly with my wife and newborn and went up a smelly elevator to my room. The hallways reeked of smoke. We entered the room and it was freezing cold. I turned on the heater all the way and waited for 20 minutes, but it continuously blew cold air. If I stayed, my kid would have froze to death. I called down to the frontdesk and they had a bellboy run up the key to the room next door. I walked over, turned on the heater and same problem, cold air! I called the frontdesk again and they sent up the same bellboy and we went room to room looking for heat! Still no luck! I told the front desk guy that since there was no heat, I had to check out since i had a child. He said that was fine. When I went down to checkout (expecting to be credited on my credit card), instead he gave me the bill! I said, "Hey, what the heck is this!?" He said, well if you stay longer than 15 minutes, I have no choice but to charge you the night's stay (with a grimace on his face). I got quite upset, so he gave me the Manager's (Stephanie Greenwood's) name. I've called the ramada complaint department with my complaint and the hotel has 7 days to respond. I'm still waiting for a response. Please stay away from this hotel, unless you enjoy arguing with people, and getting your vehicle broken into!! But again, you could tell people you stayed at the Ramada!

Date of stay: November 2006
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
4  Thank brianch1