Ramada by Wyndham SeaTac Airport
  • Breakfast included
  • Breakfast included
  • Restaurant
1,913 results
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Hotel & rooms are very dated, but rooms are clean. The hotel is in an area that is somewhat 'sktechy.' Free parking was a plus, but odd that the hotel does not request vehicle information upon check-in. You get what you pay for.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Rooms were clean and well presented. We struggled with the availability of hot water. Staff does a great job on the cleaning of rooms and bedding. The overall vibe is that it needs some new paint, fixtures, furniture. The hallways are dark and it makes them seem oppressively long. Shuttle service was timely

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Vic J
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This hotel is pretty bare bones, but it was exactly what we wanted. We really just used it for sleeping and resting after long days of sightseeing. The only thing that the hotel could improve on is its WiFi. It is awful! Please upgrade it ASAP! The parking set up is a little unique. The lobby is a the bottom of a hill, right off of the road. One out of the five days that we stayed here, we did have to park in an additional lot next to the hotel. It wasn't as bad as the other reviews let on. I will admit that it is frustrating that people who park at the Ramada SeaTac hotel for airport parking get priority parking (meaning that they get their cars parked in the main lot right behind the hotel and not the additional parking lot). That was pretty frustrating and they need to change this.

Room Tip: Bare bones, nothing fancy
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I am staying here on my way from Anchorage to Dallas. I arrived at 3 a.m and requested a shuttle. The night manager made sure I was in the place for courtesy pickup and we agreed I'd meet the driver under the 1D sign. Lots of shuttles going by and I worked hard to spot him. When he appeared, he was in the far left lane, making no attempt to move over to 1D in the right lane. I called the manager and told her he had passed me by. While on the phone with her, I heard his reaction: What? Is she asleep?!
Manager assured me he'd make a loop and come back around to pick me up. He did, but he parked half a block away from 1D and just waited for me to haul my heavy bag to his vehicle. He did not immediately get out to help. I hoisted my bag into the shuttle myself.
And then it hit me. His rank body odor permeated the entire vehicle! This is not an old slob. He is youngish, maybe in his 20s. (How on earth does he get dates, I wondered.) Then, as we drove off, he immediately got on his phone and began talking very loudly in a language I'd never heard. While looking down at his phone, he almost hit a lady pushing a stroller in a crosswalk. I kid you not. The hotel missed a lawsuit by mere feet.)
I was bewildered. I've never been treated like this by anyone in the service industry, mainly because I respect what they do and I tip accordingly.
However, once I was in my room, I began to do a slow burn. I now believe he was super pissed at being sent out at 3 a.m. ("Hello," I'd like to tell him, "This your freaking JOB!")
How could a reasonably respectable hotel hire this crass, rude, smelly man and expect their guests to put up with his awful attitude and his nasty B.O.? And in the confines of a closed vehicle? Beggars belief.

Otherwise, the night manager was a sweetie and the room is clean and comfy. Just don't expect a pleasant shuttle ride in the middle of the night.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The price was right the location is a little ruff but it is close to airport. Shuttle was efficient as well as check in and check out. There was breakfast in the morning. The lobby was pretty spacious and has a big screen TV

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel