US$189
  • Pool
US$146
US$132
Hotels.com
Sleep Inn SeaTac Airport(SeaTac)(Great Value!)
  • Restaurant
All reviewsrestaurant next doormaster parkpark and flyseattle airportroom was largesea tacan early flightnext morningbit datedfree shuttlean older hotelcomfortable bedsshuttle servicenight's sleepfront desk stafffree breakfastlight rail
Reviewed 28 May 2018

Rattle in the HVAC kept me up all night! turning off the system exposed the room's hot, moldy smell. Arrived at my destination tired and irritable. TERRIBLE start to my vacation...$167 for this kind of accommodation? NEVER AGAIN!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
rlseattleairport, General Manager at Red Lion Hotel Seattle Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2018

Thank you for your recent comments regarding your stay with us; please accept our sincerest apologies for the noise in your guest room during your stay. I have met with our hotel night manager to research the over site with the HVAC unit.
If you plan on staying with us any time soon, please reach out to me personally, so I can make sure we exceed your expectations.

With sincere regards,

Reviewed 28 May 2018

Another repeat visit for me. This time, my flight was late enough in the morning that I was able to take advantage of the breakfast in the restaurant. It was a standard small buffet with eggs, bacon, potatoes and sausage. Service was quick which I appreciated as I didn't have a lot of time.
Also to note, the hotel has removed the coffee makers from the rooms since my last stay. They were nice to have but not essential. Coffee is provided in the lobby in the mornings so it wasn't a problem for me.
The hotel is really your functional airport hotel. Not a ton of extras but who really needs those for a quick overnight anyway. Staff is efficient but can be a bit on the curt side. At check in, you can be greeted warmly with a "Welcome to the Red Lion" or by a simple "Next in line, credit card and ID", It really just depends on who’s working that night. As long as your expectations are inline with this being a clean, comfortable, and most importantly close to the airport hotel, you'll be pleased that you saved some money and stayed here.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo

Thank you for your recent comments regarding your stay with us; we truly value your feedback.

Please accept our sincerest apologies for the curt delivery you experienced at the front desk, during your recent stay. I have met with our front desk manager to research the over site. I also want to apologize if it’s is your first time experiencing our new own the coffee flavor, which is ground and brewed fresh for the lobby, on your next stay let us know and we will have a single coffee brewer brought to your room.
We never like to leave our guests with a bad lasting impression. Our staff takes pride in providing an "I Care, I Can" customer service standard and I am sorry we fell short this time.

Kind regards

Reviewed 27 May 2018

It was really disappointing that my kids couldn't take a bath. They don't like showers. When I called down to the lobby the clerk wasnt pleasant. The room wasnt cheap it would have been nice to use the basics.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thanks for sharing feedback on your experience at our hotel. First and foremost, I would like to personally apologize for the unfortunate incidents that you experienced, with your kids having to use an ADA room with a shower :( I will investigate the situation with the front desk agent, not working to find a win - win result.

With sincere regards,

Reviewed 24 May 2018

We knew we were only going to be here for a couple of days; we arrived first and were awaiting the rest of our party so we could proceed with our vacation. It's a somewhat dated hotel but the room was what we requested and appeared clean. The beds were comfortable, the pillows adequate, noise was not bad and bearable, food is within walking distance. It's summer in Seattle and for the money we don't have huge expectations. It was unseasonably warm and a pool would have been nice but you can't have it all.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
rlseattleairport, General Manager at Red Lion Hotel Seattle Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2018

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent stay with us.

Your constructive feedback is most important, as it allows us to evaluate areas of strength and opportunities for improvements. We are so glad, you enjoyed our comfortable beds. You're so right, during the summer many of our guest walk to the neighboring restaurants as they are so convenient.

We look forward to seeing you again in the future.
Until then, safe travels.

Reviewed 18 May 2018

Whenever we fly out of SeaTac we spend the night before at the Red Lion because we can park our car in the Masterpark there, they have 24/7 shuttle service, and the rooms are comfortable and service is friendly.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
rlseattleairport, General Manager at Red Lion Hotel Seattle Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2018

Hello and thanks for your review,

Also, thank you for your wonderful comments on your recent stay with us. We are delighted to hear that our property provided you with the Red Lion customer standard of “I Care, I Can.” Red Lion & Master Park strives to make the guest experience as stress-free and effortless as possible.

We would luv to see you back one day, until then safe travels 