All reviews the river house keeping an older property potatoes breakfast buffet easy access comfortable beds great place to stay we've stayed room was large the tri cities park courtyard convention upgrades pet trail
Reviewed 26 May 2018

The room was really hot. We had the air on all the time. The breakfast buffet was good. The shower was great. House keeping did a wonderful job. The desk employees were very helpful. Just the air conditioning was a problem.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank frogoutawater
Zac C, General Manager at Red Lion Hotel Richland Hanford House, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2018

Thank you for your stay and review! We are glad to hear everything went well with your stay with the exception of the AC strength in your room. We will follow up on this right away and appreciate the feedback!

Reviewed 25 May 2018 via mobile

This hotel was an unusual one. This hotel is shaped like a semi circle which in my opinion, is a pretty cool design. Anyway, the service here in this hotel was fantastic. There was this really good restaurant with really good food. The pool is outdoors which I guess is okay considering it’s in Eastern Washington, but I still swimming in an indoor pool. But other than that. The Services were fantastic. If you’re planning on going near Tri- Cities or at least this part, I highly recommend staying here!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Armaankumar

Thank you for your stay and review with us! We are so glad to hear you enjoyed our hotel and our staff was great during your stay! We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 25 May 2018

I recently stayed at the Red Lion while on a business trip. I was terribly disappointed to say the least. The hotel was incredibly dirty in almost every area. My room smelled moldy, the carpet was stained, my tub would not adequately drain while showering. The common areas were every bit as bad. Very worn and poorly maintained. The hotel is in a great location near the river and many amenities, however not worth the price as there are many other good options in the Tri Cities.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business

Thank you for your stay and i'm sorry to hear this was your experience with us. We will be looking into your room right away and appreciate the feedback so we are able to do so!

Reviewed 19 May 2018

The best thing I can say is the rooms were clean.
I rented two rooms for two days. The outlets in both rooms were so wore out that nothing and I mean nothing would stay plugged in!
The AC quit in one room and was not fixed until the second day. They gave us a fan buy it wouldn't stay plugged in. The fridge quit in one of the rooms (I'm thinking possibly the outlet) but they did get it fixed.
The very worst thing was there were no coffee pots in the rooms!! WHO DOES THAT??
There was ONE cappuccino machine in the lobby about an eight of a mile from my room and it was so complicated that this old man never could figure it out.
On a happier note, the staff was very friendly and helpful, doing what they could but if you like coffee in your room, stay somewhere else.

Room Tip: The park across the street had a party for Cinco De Mayo with live bands that played all day until after midnight. avoid summer holidays.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Zac C, General Manager at Red Lion Hotel Richland Hanford House, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2018

Thank you for your feedback on your stay with us. Red Lion did make the large coffee change to a more premium product in the lobby a couple of years ago but we do apologize this affected your stay! We are glad to hear the staff was so friendly and helpful and we appreciate that feedback as well!

Reviewed 16 May 2018

All of the staff was more then friendly and willing to accommodate our needs. I mentioned we were visiting a family member in the hospital and they offered us a hospital discount which was very nice. The rooms were clean. My only complaint was the air conditioning wasn’t working.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for your stay and feedback! We are glad we were able to accomodate your needs and we will look into that AC right away! Thank you for the feedback so we are able to do so.