“Good hamburger and fries”
Review of Wendy's #00010542

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Wendy's #00010542
Ranked #122 of 324 Restaurants in Renton
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Wendy's is one of the better fast food places to get a good hamburger. The Baconator has great flavor. This is one of the best hamburgers I have had from a fast food restaurant.

Reviewed 10 November 2016

Friendly service, clean restaurant and Great burgers, hot & juicy the way I remember them. The Wendy's in my part of the state rarely accomplish this. Glad we stopped!

Reviewed 24 September 2016 via mobile

Both my wife and I are on diets and hungry. We stopped and bought the value meals (cheeseburger, fries and drink) with the senior discount and paid a few cents over $5.00. Great diet food because the portions are so small. That's what we needed.

Reviewed 11 April 2016

Great Service. Good Burgers.
The only limitation here, is they seem to always over salt the fries.
ask for no salt fries and salt packets. This way you salt to taste.

Reviewed 25 October 2014

The biggest problem this restaurant is putting people behind the counter before they are trained. This is a new location (probably moved East a few blocks from the location that closed several months ago?) and I'm not sure I'm going back. The food is standard 'fast food' fare, not much can go wrong there but you have to unwrap your order before you leave to make sure you got what you ordered. I did not! And you have to watch the pricing structure. I don't drink soda so I don't like getting the combo offers. Due partly because of the pricing structure and partly because of being charged for a different hamburger than I ordered I felt like I paid way too much for a quick lunch. It took too long to get it wrong, I had no idea how long it would have took to get it right.

Been to Wendy's #00010542? Share your experiences!