“Very good macaroni and Cheese”
Review of Hop Jack’s

Hop Jack’s
Ranked #8 of 252 Restaurants in Kennewick
Reviewed 2 May 2018

We had their macaroni and cheese which is made from scratch and served in a hot little frying pan. It Was Very Good But Not Worth THE price. That was the only thing we irdered. Just not a big enough portion for what you have to pay. Don't get me wrong I normally don't go for the portion, but this was just not a good value for the money paid.

Reviewed 30 March 2018

Took my boss to Hop Jack's this week for Lunch. I had the ClamChower and Salad. It was good and not watery. Salad was fresh. Service was quick and friendly. Restrooms clean. Overall good experience.

Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

It is sometimes hard to please all my family members, but Hop Jack’s managed to do that. The service was amazing (Lori). The beer chilled to a lovely 34 degrees. The food was amazing. Great experience for the family. Thank you.

Reviewed 4 March 2018

We never have to wait long. If our waitress is tied up the bartender and managers step up and take drink orders and check on us.

Reviewed 16 February 2018 via mobile

Went in a few months ago, Lemonade tasted like water. No biggie. Didn’t drink it. Told the manager as we were leaving. She took it off our bill and said “please, tell us right away, we will make it right for you”. Went in this past Tuesday, I didn’t order the tater tots, someone else did, towards the end of the meal, I grabbed one off their plate/basket and bit into it. It was hard and I took another and pinched it and it was dry as hell. Kind of shattered in my fingers. By this time it was almost meal over and they offered to replace them, but after appetizers and most of the meal, the last thing you want is more tots. They didn’t get eaten and should have just been taken off the ticket. Maybe we’ll be back maybe not, but will most certainly I will say something regardless of the cooks feeling if it happens again.

1  Thank carmelperez