“Just Okay”

Foodies Brick & Mortar
Ranked #2 of 253 Restaurants in Kennewick
Reviewed 2 May 2018

We ordered the blt and I have to say we were just not impressed with it. The bacon was cold and they gave us the ends of the tomatoes. If your going for the atmosphere well there just isn't any. This was our first visit and we have no plans on trying it again in the near future.

Reviewed 30 April 2018

No soft seats hear, a very casual dining experience

Big portions of food served

Chili needs to be spced up with a bit of pepper

Rest room is extemely limited (one for everyone)

Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

We arrived in town after lunch and asked the hotel to direct us to an area where we could find some restaurants to choose from for lunch. We were given an address to plug in our navigation app and headed there. On the street we’re several choices for lunch but Foodies Brick & Mortar caught our attention.

As it was well after lunch we had no trouble finding a seat and we were welcomed and it immediately felt like a good choice of restaurants. A good selection of local beers and appetizers, salads, sandwiches options were plentiful. We chose the special of the day grilled cheese and tomato soup and a hamburger. They were delicious and hit the spot. Everyone inside was cheerful and I can see that this would be a fun place for dinner too.

I am really glad we found Foodies Brick & Mortar and if ever back in Kennewick, we will stop by again.

Reviewed 14 April 2018

Since it was the #1 listing on TA, I decided to try Foodies. Was very pleased.

A small venue, it seats about 35 people. I was alone, and sat at the bar. I ordered the daily special, a philly-cheesesteak with chips that was one fo the best Philly's I ever ate. Many beers on tap, and a full bar.

I watched plate after plate of amazing looking food come out of the kitchen, and could tell that everything was top-shelf good.

I'll absolutely return the next time I stay in Kennewick.

Reviewed 10 April 2018 via mobile

I found this place from by using Trip Advisor to find a good lunch spot while passing through town. I was not disappointed! I was fortunate enough to get there about 15 minutes before the lunch crowd came in on Saturday so I didn't have a long wait. The place is fairly small so there's not a lot of seating, therefore if your timing is off there could be a little bit of a wait, but the food is worth it. Our server Jim was very friendly and helpful in guiding us to a fantastic foodie experience. The pastrami sandwich is slow roasted and cooked over two days and it's the best I've ever tasted! The fish tacos, the garlic cheese fries, the spicy buffalo chicken wings, all fantastic, fresh and delicious. Nice big portion sizes on all the above. The prices were reasonable, especially for what you got. The next time I'm in Kennewick Foodies is going to be one of my first stops!