“Real feel-good Mexican food”

El Paraiso Mexican Grill
Ranked #39 of 459 Restaurants in Everett
Reviewed 29 June 2018

Everyone raves about the hand-made tortillas, and yeah, they're fantastic. But El Paraiso also serves some of the best enchiladas, tacos (soft and hard shell), and sopes around. Deeply flavorful, not too spicy... the green and red sauces taste like they have had it simmering on the stove for weeks.

You can't find a lot of these Mexican dishes, either, like Sopes, Albondigas, Sopapillas...

LOVE the chips, salsa, and refried beans. Just add a little more salt.

Portions are HUGE. Food arrives in platters, not plates. But we loved it.

Service is fast, friendly, and unobtrusive. I'm definitely taking my friends here when we need to catch up.

Reviewed 29 April 2018

hand made tortillas welcome you at the door. Quality Mexican food at a reasonable price. Recommend shrimp enchiladas.

Reviewed 14 January 2018

This restaurant consistently delivers excellent customer service combined with the best Mexican food in the area. My family has eaten here a number of times and have always been impressed. They make tortillas on site at a little stand near the entrance. When I'm waiting for "to go" orders I'll sit by the stand and get the free samples they hand out. Oh boy are they good! It's a good teaser for the awesome food to come.

Reviewed 12 January 2018

Not your normal, you can get this anywhere Mexican food. The owners here take great pride in their recipes.

Reviewed 29 June 2017 via mobile

Went there on Monday for lunch. Lunch was wonderful & very tasty. The service was lousy. I ordered water to drink which I never got. I had to remind her almost when I was done about the water. When the bill came, which was $12.01. I gave her $13.00 and never got my change back. I finally had to get up and upon leaving I talked to the owner about my change. I told him that I will not give a tip for lousy service

Been to El Paraiso Mexican Grill? Share your experiences!