Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Agoda.com
Trip.com
Expedia
3,764 results
All reviews ice skating portals restaurant beautiful resort fitness center water slides rope rider hot tub fire pit swiftwater cellars one bedroom suite river view full kitchen outdoor pool family vacation great room the main lodge spa
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 June 2022

For spending $650+/night you would expect top notch cleanliness and service. I didn't have anything of the sort. Floors were duty, several missteps to include plumbing issues (leaking faucets and drainage issues with the tub), no creamer for my coffee, and not enough bedding for the amount of guests. The saving grace was the external amenities like the outdoor pool and bike roads but the condos/lodge left much to be desired.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 28 June 2022

I booked an appt for a Mani/Pedi at the spa and had a lovely experience. Lexi was the nail tech who was friendly, efficient, knowledgeable and did a fantastic job! Josie, who checked me in was also pleasant and accomodating. I always enjoy my time at the Spa!

Trip type: Travelled solo
katie H, Guest Services / Front Office at Suncadia Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2022

Thank you so much for the 5 star review! I am so glad that you has an AMAZING manicure I will make sure that we pass along the kind words about Lexi and Josie! We can not wait to welcome you back!

Reviewed 28 June 2022

The male check in staff at the nelson pool, Valet and swim center were not friendly and gave wrong information. Told us the food truck didn't open for another month! Snack area team at Nelson were great even though they ran out of ice cream and tots

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 27 June 2022

A group of 7 of us - college friends that go way back, visited the spa on June 25. From check in to check out we were treated well. Shannon’s massage was excellent and Lexie’s service & suggestion for treating our friends was top notch! Hattie’s help at checkout was much appreciated. I’m disappointed I didn’t get the name of the woman who checked us in because she was very nice and polite too.

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Thank you so much for the 5 star review! I am so glad that you has an AMAZING manicure I will make sure that we pass along the kind words about Lexi and Hattie! We can not wait to welcome you back!

Reviewed 27 June 2022 via mobile

This resort was absolutely beautiful! From sunrise to sunset everything was just magical. Upon arrival Seth and the staff were amazing and very helpful. Seth went above and beyond to help us in any way possible! When we arrived he helped empty our belongings and assisted us to the room. He made sure our belongings were safe. Our stay was perfect and very relaxing as new parents. Not to mention the resort was pet friendly. Made our trip easier bringing our 40lb dog! We can’t wait to make a trip back here again!

Trip type: Travelled on business