King Oscar Motel(Centralia)
Expedia
Centralia Inn(Centralia)
Expedia
4,258 results
All reviewswave poolgrand moundlife guardswater park ismagic questdance partygreat family funindoor waterparkropes coursebunk bedsfamily suitemagiquest gamefamily vacationhowling tornadofridge and microwavegwlwand
Reviewed 2 May 2018

My kids live it, and we were back third time. Game room service was bad, the server just standing and did nothing, lazy. But, don’t let them ruin your vacay, we come there for our kids. Just don’t come to game room, other than that everything is okay.
Depend on what you need and want. If you want your kids have fun, then this is the place.
Other than that .....

Reviewed 2 May 2018

place is amazing. Great place fro the all ages of kids and adults to enjoy. We had one pack member that was very rude and nasty to us working in the ice cream shop. Because of her I can rate this experience the way I would like. I wish I got her name but sadly I didn't.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 May 2018

WE LOVE Great wolf lodge, my only complaint is that every time we go, and I make my reservation on line with plenty of time (so I think, we go yearly, sometimes twice a year) there are never available cabanas for my family that I can rent :(

Reviewed 2 May 2018

I would recommend Great wolf and its one of a kind experience to any family with a variety of aged children. There's something for everyone to do here... Just don't forget your credit cards! If you're on a budget pack snacks and breakfast and eat off the property..

Reviewed 2 May 2018

We decided to stay and play here for my son's 13th Birthday. In terms of those plans, I felt uneasy before we even arrived. They told me they had plenty of rooms to accommodate his birthday party guests when we ended up on the second floor in the waterpark it was noisy, humid, and not private. In addition to that the party was suppose to include a cake which we never received, and a pizza for every 5 guests...we had a total of 34 people and they brought us 4 pizzas, not nearly enough beverages for everyone leaving us to order more pizzas and wait for them and track someone down for more drinks. I just feel like when you shell out over 14 hundred dollars for all guests to celebrate a birthday they should have been a bit more attentive and helpful. Instead we were left to pick up the slack. When we did not receive the cake, I was already frustrated and did not want to cause a scene but did mention this when we checked out the next day and she offered a compensation meal, late check out but we had already packed everything up at that point. The food selection was meh (no nacho cheese for chips, seriously???), the service in the loose moose cottage was meh. I am not normally a complainer, I doubt we will ever return to this particular lodge again.

1  Thank Trish S