“Disgusting”

Detroit Pizza Factory
Ranked #14 of 61 Restaurants in Battle Ground
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

Found about 4 pieces of hair in our food and the wait took about 2 hrs long when girls on phone said we had an hour wait. Will never go back. Go here if you like crappy pizza and long waiting times....

Reviewed 10 April 2018

Detroit Pizza may look like a hole in the wall, but it's a hole in the wall that churns out the most sinfully delicious pizzas in Battle Ground. If you eat pork, try the Detroit Hawaiian, which is studded with bacon in addition to the usual Canadian bacon & pineapple. I won't eat Hawaiian pizza anywhere else, because this one is so over the top it puts all others to shame.

1  Thank katetahirah
Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

This is my favorite local pizza place! Their deep dish pizzas are super delicious. The wait is generally on the longer side, but definitely worth it!

Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

Family owned business who also is very involved in the local community, also just so happens to have the best pizza in town. This establishment does not offer any sort of seating, it is literally pick up or delivery. They offer the classics but also some great alternatives to the classics as well like the Mac attack pizza which is exactly what it sounds like, a Mac and cheese pizza. I was a little leery of it but once I tried it, I loved it. Our go to pizzas are the Taco Pizza, the Big Butcher, and Detriots Hawaiian. They do also offer salads, breadsticks, subs, calzones and more.

Reviewed 23 May 2017

I don't know why, but there are a lot of pizza places in Battle Ground. Detroit has no place to sit down and have dinner, strictly carry out, low tech ordering but awesome pizza. Fresh ingredients, generous toppings and nice special menu choices. Sometimes the "help" are a little off or crazy busy but I don't care. It is our "go to" pizza.