“Best pizza in Battle Ground!”

Detroit Pizza Factory
Ranked #15 of 61 Restaurants in Battle Ground
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 23 May 2017

I don't know why, but there are a lot of pizza places in Battle Ground. Detroit has no place to sit down and have dinner, strictly carry out, low tech ordering but awesome pizza. Fresh ingredients, generous toppings and nice special menu choices. Sometimes the "help" are a little off or crazy busy but I don't care. It is our "go to" pizza.

Reviewed 17 January 2017

The best takeout pizza in BG, bar none. Not cheap, but great quality for the money. Normally I'm not a fan of Hawaiian, but their Detroit Hawaiian with bacon is not to be missed. I'm pretty picky about pizza crust, but Detroit's is exceptional.

Reviewed 23 December 2016

We have loved the amounts of ingredients on each of their pizzas....so much so that we only get their pizzas now. For my son's Eagle Project lunch break, he wanted to treat his guys to Detroit Pizza. We went there to order and pay for them the day before and found out that they weren't open as early as we wanted. After a phone call by the person in charge, they agreed on a discounted price plus free delivery! They had to open the store and come in early to do this for my son. They went way above and beyond what they had to do. We love these guys!

Reviewed 20 July 2016

Love this pizza spot and they have delivery too so that makes it nice if you get a late evening hunkering for pizza.

Reviewed 7 May 2016

The is higher end pizza at reasonable prices. The toppings are plentiful and the sauce is good. Try the mac attack pizza that is macaroni and cheese. It may sound strange but is delicious. I must warn thought, it is very rich and you cannot have too much. The Joe Louis knockout combo pizza is fantastic and I am certain that the entire menu is worth trying. This establishment gives back to the community and has a great product.

1  Thank TheDude2403