“AMAZING”

Old Town Battle Grounds
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Loved my first visit here. So cultured and homey. nothing like a good cup of coffee and atmosphere!!!

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Very comfortable and homey. Love the coffee here - Stumptown! Wide selection of pastries reasonably priced. Also, good choice of breakfast and lunch items. Friendly staff. The setting is great - an old church. There is sitting inside and out. The only con I have with this place is the poor ventilation system so if I sit inside I can smell cooking odors for the rest of the day.

Reviewed 7 January 2018 via mobile

I LOVE their coffee! I've brought several out of town guests to OTBG, and all of our guests were impressed. It's not common to have great coffee AND a super cool atmosphere - this coffee shop is located in a church building. I highly recommend their Pumpkin Pie latte- it's to die for!

Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

Where community enjoys great coffee, fellowship and tasty treats and great sandwiches. I hesitate to say how wonderful this place is because it will make the lines longer:)) Wonderful Staff!

Reviewed 29 November 2017 via mobile

Didn't know about this place until my daughter recommended it. We went for coffee this morning and pleasantly surprised!

We had one of their ciabatta breakfast sandwiches. They put carmelized onions, spinach, bacon or sausage and a dijonaise dressing. It was really good.

I understand their happy hour offerings are good as well. It was nice to see they are popular with the local coffee talk groups.

Tasty Stumptown coffee too! Give them a try...support local non chain coffee shops.