“Divine Dinners and dessert”
Review of Graze on Main

Graze on Main
Ranked #1 of 61 Restaurants in Wytheville
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Enjoy the best restaurant in the area while dining in our new-style southern and eclectically designed restaurant. Decor features wood floors, luxurious fabrics, comfortable seating, unique art and lighting. Offering seating in our fabulous bar (definitely the place to be and be seen) or in our Atrium dining room or on the patio outside - you choose! And, if you're looking for a little privacy for a small group - ask about our private dining room - The Vault! Our restaurant offers a southern twist on some favorites . . . Like pimento cheese, fried green tomatoes, shrimp & grits . . . And finely prepare filet, crabcakes, trout and salmon . . . Delish! You'll also enjoy one of our specialty cocktails or bourbons, micro-brews, southern teas or savory wines. And finish with house-made desserts! Offering a casual but elegant dining environment, there are only excellent meal and beverage choices to be made while you graze at Graze on Main!
Reviewed 7 August 2015

My brothers and I were greeted by a very pleasant hostess who proceeded to lead us to the front table. She nicely agreed to my request to be seated the table further back along the left wall.

Our waitress provided details of the dinner specials and assisted one of my brothers who has type 2 Diabetes, with his meal selection. The basket of hot bread and butter, our large plates of food and my apple pie and ice cream were delicious.

After our evening meal and an extremely long day, we decided to head outside lol to walk it off and tour the main street before heading up to our room. Nice ending to a great day.

Reviewed 5 August 2015

this restaurant is really nice, and is located in a historic building/hotel. The waitress was fairly new, and thus a bit slow. But she was courteous, and tried hard. The kitchen got my order mixed up with another and I had to send it back. In the end, it was a enjoyable evening.

Reviewed 5 August 2015

Had the blackened salmon and filet mignon. The best food I've had in a long time. Had issues with the filet, they fixed it and checked multiple times to make sure we were happy with it. Prices were more than fair for the value of the meal.

Reviewed 4 August 2015

The menu is varied and the food is great! They have a large selection of wine. The staff is wonderful. So friendly and accommodating.

Reviewed 4 August 2015

Pleasant dining experience. Wife said "...best meal I've had in a long time..." And raved about the shrimp and grits. I had the bacon wrapped meatloaf which I found tasty but a little dry . Fried green tomatoes to start and carrot cake with Haagen Daz to finish made the meal most memorable. Service was excellent. We ate in the bar which was a little loud. We are locals and will definitely be back.

1  Thank Bob N