All reviewsroom was cleanwafflescolonial williamsburgwould stay here againc unitfirst floorsmall fridgefront desk employeesice machinestaff was very friendly and helpfullocation was perfectnice stayskyline driveking bedwater pressureone night staywonderful breakfast
Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

Rooms were clean, quiet, fairly good size and pretty comfortable. Nice breakfast. Didn't get to experience much more than that because we only stopped while passing through and seeking shelter for the night from storms in the area.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 May 2018

Well kept, well staffed, modern hotel in the midst of the antique & cavern areas of Virginia! Friendly staff eager to please! Quiet for the location! Local and chain restaurants are within minutes from the front door! Antique shops and caverns in outlying areas! Easy drives to sight seeing and wine country! Great mattresses and pillows!!!

Room Tip: Any room is quiet unless near an ice machine!
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 April 2018 via mobile

Was taking my trike to CSC in Livingston,VA for service. Picked this motel as closest and pricing. We had to leave the bike because repairs were going to take longer than a few hours which we were planning on going in. I came back 4/8/18 by myself and used the same hotel. I Have no problem with this Comfort Inn. People were nice, it was clean, the food was hotel but the same food in restaurant would have cost me at least $7.50 per person and and hour getting into and eating in a restaurant. Great parking lot. You can not go wrong using this hotel. Just wished the pool was inside, but its seasonal. There is also a great restaurant right beside it.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank sg107e
Reviewed 8 April 2018

We were able to check in an hour early and the lady at check in was very friendly. Some times when you go to a hotel, the desk clerk is just doing their job and you feel like your inconveniencing them; however, both of my interactions with the desk employee were very welcoming and helpful and with a SMILE! We got a room with a beautiful view. The room was clean. We did hear people occasionally in the hallway, but nothing too disruptive. The breakfast was good, we always love waffles. For the price we paid, we were pleased.

Room Tip: Room 307 had a nice view of mountains.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 March 2018

I booked this property through the company’s website to take advantage of AARP benefits, in order to avoid bad weather prior to a business meeting.

The property is in great shape and within walking distance to two restaurants and a shopping enclave nearby. There is the usual micro/mini-fridge placed in a nook in the room.

I was generously upgraded to a room with a whirlpool tub, but did not use it. The tub space was separate from the main bath space, and looked as though its finishes were not updated when the rest of the room was. The main bath offered a pretty shower, but the water pressure was too low to take advantage of many of the shower head’s settings. (Be aware that the hot water can be very hot.)

My only serious quibble with the room is that it is directly over the front entrance portico and the blackout curtains do not extend across the window, so you do have light bleed from the front lighting into the room. If you need total darkness in order to sleep well, this may not be the room for you.

And, while I grabbed a quick breakfast of eggs and sausage that morning, I will say this: the coffee was, er . . . underwhelming. The pods in the room were weak, while the “potted” coffee in the lobby was burnt much past potability.

Otherwise, I have no other complaints, and would be pleased to call this a home base should my work schedule dictate.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business