All reviewsroom was cleanwafflesbiscuits and gravywaffle makergolden corralfree breakfastper nightone night stayskyline drivewould stay here againfirst floorthe blue ridge parkwaynice stayeasy accessfresh fruitcracker barrelthe breakfast area
Reviewed 11 November 2015

The hotel room was pretty spacious and clean. The bathroom had been nicely updated. Breakfast had some hot items which was kind of nice. It is well located with many options for dining.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 November 2015

I booked room 127 at this hotel for one night Oct 31st 2015, before heading to a local Inn. I only booked it because it was pet friendly and I wanted to bring my dogs with me. That was one night too many!. When I got to my room first thing I noticed was coffee still in the coffee pot along with used filters. It was never cleaned. The bathroom shower walls still had hair on them and in the morning I noticed one of my dogs scratching himself. So I started checking his coat and he had fleas all over him. My dogs have NEVER had fleas in their life!! They are my babies are very well cared for and sleep with me all the time so this was devastating to me! It ruined my vacation. I had to call my vet before getting home to get my dogs Fleas prevention medication and sprays for my car and house so my other animals wouldn't get them and they wouldn't start reproducing in my house so 300.00 later my dogs are now flea free again. Do yourself a favor Do Not take your poor dogs to this hotel unless you don't care if they get fleas! To the Days Inn I suggest you clean your rooms a little better and you exterminate your hotel rooms before others have their vacations ruined by FLEAS"!

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
BWHotelOwner, Owner at Days Inn by Wyndham Waynesboro, responded to this reviewResponded 23 November 2015

We have requested that Trip Advisor remove this review. We do not have a record of a guest with a pet staying in this room on that date. Also, there were not any problems reported to our front desk or housekeeping staff. Finally, our housekeeping department found absolutely no evidence of the problem that was mentioned in this review.

Reviewed 10 November 2015

Our one nite stay was very uneventful. Quiet room. Could not hear traffic. Eatery close by. Good selection for breakfast. Would stay there again if occasion arises.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 November 2015

I enjoyed my stay. The room was clean and smelled like it! And it wasn't to cover up other smells. The highway sounds were moderate but you could hear conversations outside the room. All in all, it was a great deal!

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business