“We enjoyed”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 7 January 2018 via mobile

Great pasta, excellent service, tasty good value wine, but it was noisy!
The menu is varied but not very original, it suited us

Reviewed 29 December 2017 via mobile

Food was ok but service was very slow, poor and erratic throughout. At the end we asked for the dessert menu but were brought the check. By that time we’d had enough. Restrooms filthy. Won’t be back.

Reviewed 21 December 2017 via mobile

For a bar this place had amazing food. The burgers and Tex com rolls were great. The garlic fries are the best fries I’ve had.

Reviewed 13 November 2017 via mobile

I loved everything about this place. From the mussels, to the burger (best burger I've had in a looooong time), to Jenn (who was the best!!), to the fun atmosphere and the delicious beer. Can't wait to be back!

Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

Now that I am sugar, flour and wheat free I am more picky on where I eat. I usually order grilled food. Today I had their 10oz Brewers Steak with seasonal fruits and quinoa/kale salad. Some of my officemates had salad, tacos and hamburger. We were about 10 officemates. The service was a bit slow considering it wasn't busy. I recommend the place since the food was good.