“Dinner and Breakfast review”

Harth at the Hilton McLean Tysons Corner
Ranked #12 of 102 Restaurants in Tysons Corner
Price range: US$19 - US$39
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Transit: Located on 2T Metro Bus Line, stop #7920 Jones Branch Drive.
Description: An abundance of fresh, locally grown and farm raised food is featured at Tysons Corner's farm-to-table restaurant härth. Celebrating modern American food that brings a fresh and contemporary approach to dining. Our Chef's orchestrate a menu of locally sourced ingredients from farms scattered throughout northern Virginia's countryside. härth also has a terrace level garden and one of the best apairies in northern virginia, with 4 bee hives producing our own honey. The menu features wood fired flatbreads, comfort food favorites and our signature bacon jam. Enjoy our wine list and signature beverages delivered through an ipad. härth also has a great semi-private dining space perfect for business or social events. Come see what the "buzz" is all about!
Reviewed 13 August 2017

We enjoyed the dinner, great gluten free bread was brought for free with delicious bacon jam. Service was very nice. Breakfast buffett was pretty good. My only complaint would be it is VERY expensive but at least it was convenient. Two burgers, two drinks of the day and two beers was $121 with tip. Ouch.

Reviewed 24 July 2017

Terrible customer service - long story, but treated me like a Motel 6 customer for a complaint until a followup visit when I had the chance to address in person - then they were suddenly very accommodating. It should have been resolved by phone. Food and beverages are WAY, WAY, WAY, WAY, WAY, WAY, WAY, WAY, WAY overpriced for quality. Starting at $16 for a glass of wine, and $17 for a one piece of french toast room service so my daughter could have breakfast before I left for my business trip work location. I get room service - it's expensive - but one piece of french toast on the children's menu with delivery for $17? Given that the room itself was only $77/night, I feel like this hotel is trying to sell itself for something it isn't. I hope enough people read this to experience the real show here.

2  Thank utbiochemist
Reviewed 10 June 2017

The burger presented at the table for lunch was very striking. The burger, tomato. lettuce and onion were perfectly centered on a big fat bun. It looked straight out of a food magazine. And it tasted quite good. But it cost $17 and the beef patty was no larger (maybe even smaller) than 5 Guys serves.

The chips were very tasty and were probably made in-house.

Service was efficient.

1  Thank Pete D
Reviewed 29 May 2017

I was on a business trip that brought me to the Hilton and I decided to have a light dinner at the Harth. I had the mussels which were in a tomato/vegetable based broth and it was really good. The staff was very friendly and welcoming. If I am in the area again I look forward to trying some of the other items on their menu.

Reviewed 25 May 2017

Since Harth has been open, I've enjoyed having business meetings there. Great food, good service and a quiet environment to conduct business. In the heart of Tyson's, it is overlooked for the Tyson I or Tyson II restaurants. The chef here cares about what comes out, and I have never had a bad dish.