“Quick weekend trip”

Tysons Corner Marriott
Ranked #8 of 15 Hotels in Tysons Corner
Reviewed 17 January 2018

My husband, baby and I will be moving to the area and we stayed at the Tysons Corner Marriott. We had a suite which had a seating area with a tv, a sleeping area with another tv, a nice desk space, and a nice bathroom. The bed was comfortable and overall the room was very nice. The only reason I did not give it the "excellent" rating was the room was very warm in some areas and very chilly in other areas. We had our 4-month-old in the sitting room and she woke up in the middle of the night freezing I had to move her closer to us where it was warmer. The room had huge windows which had frost and water on the sills.

Room Tip: Great view
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family

Reviewed 11 January 2018 via mobile

The Best front office team amongst all Marriott hotels I’ve been to.

-Friendly staff
-Comfortable beds
-The hotel is a walking distant from a big shopping mall

The organise shuttles to the city or you can take Uber which is fast n cheap about 12$ .

They have very nice breakfast

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Guest S, Front Office Manager at Tysons Corner Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded 12 January 2018

Thank you for the wonderful feedback. I will be sure to share this with the Front Office Team and look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Reviewed 11 January 2018

I joined parties at this location in the past and had the best party food ever. The food quality and service are great, am planing to stay at this hotel soon to find out their other options of food and shuttle service.

Stayed: February 2017
Reviewed 8 January 2018 via mobile

They held over $600 for “incidentals”. I understand hotels home funds for incidentals, and I was told at check in that since I prepaid online I would have $50 per night - a total of $100 held for my stay. NOT TRUE! Checking my bank account, they held $601.76.
Also, when entering my room, the coffee maker was in the bathroom sink, there was ONE bath towel, and the shower won’t stay on for more than 10-15 seconds without having to keep pulling up the tab in the faucet.

The MAIN point here is after all this, all I got from them was the standard scripted apology with no sincerity whatsoever. Like it was just being recited back to me from memory.

I was just given the feeling most of the time I was there that I wasn’t important enough or wasn’t “Marriott guest material” - even though I spent the same money to stay there as everyone else.

After this stressful and somewhat insulting stay... NEVER AGAIN

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 January 2018

The best of the best Family Birthday fun, we held a birthday party to accommodate 20 people from out of town, the service, food, cleanliness and consideration from every staff member was outstanding. Such a wonderful time to build memories

Room Tip: family reunion, birthday attentive staff
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family