All reviews the concierge lounge front desk walking distance breakfast buffet leesburg pike short drive fitness center rooms are clean within miles free parking room key dc area the shuttle driver dulles airport metro station easy access indoor pool
Reviewed 11 January 2018 via mobile

The Best front office team amongst all Marriott hotels I’ve been to.

-Friendly staff
-Comfortable beds
-The hotel is a walking distant from a big shopping mall

The organise shuttles to the city or you can take Uber which is fast n cheap about 12$ .

They have very nice breakfast

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Guest S, Front Office Manager at Tysons Corner Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded 12 January 2018

Thank you for the wonderful feedback. I will be sure to share this with the Front Office Team and look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Reviewed 11 January 2018

I joined parties at this location in the past and had the best party food ever. The food quality and service are great, am planing to stay at this hotel soon to find out their other options of food and shuttle service.

Stayed: February 2017
Reviewed 8 January 2018 via mobile

They held over $600 for “incidentals”. I understand hotels home funds for incidentals, and I was told at check in that since I prepaid online I would have $50 per night - a total of $100 held for my stay. NOT TRUE! Checking my bank account, they held $601.76.
Also, when entering my room, the coffee maker was in the bathroom sink, there was ONE bath towel, and the shower won’t stay on for more than 10-15 seconds without having to keep pulling up the tab in the faucet.

The MAIN point here is after all this, all I got from them was the standard scripted apology with no sincerity whatsoever. Like it was just being recited back to me from memory.

I was just given the feeling most of the time I was there that I wasn’t important enough or wasn’t “Marriott guest material” - even though I spent the same money to stay there as everyone else.

After this stressful and somewhat insulting stay... NEVER AGAIN

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 January 2018

The best of the best Family Birthday fun, we held a birthday party to accommodate 20 people from out of town, the service, food, cleanliness and consideration from every staff member was outstanding. Such a wonderful time to build memories

Room Tip: family reunion, birthday attentive staff
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Guest S, Manager at Tysons Corner Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2018

Dear Dr. Debbie H,

Thank you for your kind words and compliments. We are happy to hear that you had a wonderful birthday and a memorable stay.

We hope to see you again for the next family birthday celebration!

Thank you again for taking the time to review our hotel.

Warmest Regards,

Tysons Corner Marriott

Reviewed 29 December 2017

Great location, walk to Tyson's Corner Mall, gas station/store next to hotel and numerous restaurants. Close to Metro and hotel will shuttle you to mall if you don't want to walk. Take shuttle if going to Galleria Mall and restaurants there. Room was comfortable and housekeeping staff does an excellent job. Nice breakfast buffet with excellent service personnel. We will be glad to stay here again in the future.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple