“Brazilian Steakfest!”

Good for: Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Leesburg Pike
Description: Located in the heart of Tysons Corner, Chima Brazilian Steakhouse brings a unique dining experience to metro Washington DC and Fairfax County. Chima's unique style of service "Rodizio" which means rotation brings to our diner a variety of beef, pork, chicken and fish in a dining rotation and served by our Gauchos directly to your table. Our wide and various offers on our salad bar make the dining experience at Chima a unique one.
Reviewed 18 January 2018

We went to Chima for my cousin's son's first birthday. Too bad the birthday boy couldn't enjoy the bounty of Brazilian barbeque that everyone else was partaking in. While this was a private event, they layout of the restaurant doesn't allow for full privacy. Other diners had to regularly walk through our area to get to their tables, and we had to access the salad bar in the general dining area.

The salad bar is vast and provides a lot of options, but I've experienced much better from a other Brazilian steakhouses. Still it wasn't bad, and a good starter.

As for the barbeque, I don't feel like I got to sample all of the options. Some servers missed my table completely, so I tried about five different cuts of meat. What I did try was very tasty, which of course made me want more. Bring your appetite and be proactive about gesturing servers to your table. You'll be sure to get your fill. As it was a private event, I wasn't sure how we were going to be served, but we had access to everything that other diners did.

Complimentary valet parking is really the only option for parking as Chima is located apart from the rest of Tysons Corner.

Reviewed 17 January 2018

I've been to Chima, Fogo de chao, and Texas De Brazil in the DC area and Chima is consistently my favorite. I try to go when it's not crazy busy; that makes my dining experience much better. The servers are wonderful and friendly. The Picanha is one of my favorite meats. The chicken can occasionally be a little dry but I go for the red meats anyway. The grilled pineapple was very good the last time I went. The salad bar is always fresh, beautiful and full of lots of stuff. The last time I went to Fogo, their salad bar was less than inspiring. The prices are not cheap but well worth the indulgence we occasionally deserve!

Reviewed 6 January 2018 via mobile

This Steakhouse is located at the heat of Tyson’s Corner. The winter drinks specials are very good and they offer a great variety of wines to chose from. Great Times with friends during dinner.

Reviewed 28 December 2017

I came here for a company Christmas party. The location of the restaurant is sort of tricky. It is not very visible from the street; however, a friend told me to use the Marriott Hotel as a landmark. That bit of advice was very helpful. There is no self-parking. You must valet your car (for free), which was pretty good. The valet guys are very nice and proficient. Give them a nice tip! The food was the best!!! The salad bar was the best!!! Lots of choices on the salad bar. There's no way I could list the variety of salad choices. Everything looked good, and the items I selected were very good and fresh. I also grabbed a spoonful of rice. When I got back to my table, the waiters came with the meat. All of the meat I ate, tasted superb! This place serves way more food than you can possibly eat. I highly recommend it. Do not eat anything at all on the day of your visit. You would want an empty stomach so that you can sample as many food options as possible.

1  Thank Vernice C
Reviewed 17 December 2017 via mobile

While the food and drinks were good, the service was not. We were stuck in a corner next to the kitchen and our table did not have a tablecloth. They said that they were all dirty and we could not have one. That made the plate slide around quite a bit when I tried to cut my food.
After we were done eating, no be came by for at least 20 minutes while we waited for a check. Though this is not the restaurant’s fault, people at the table next to us were clearly drunk and loud. Overall a meh experience.