“Great steaks!”

Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Chain Bridge Rd
Transit: Metra 28T
Description: Step back in time 60 years to when going out for dinner meant something really special. Step into Wildfire, a steak and chophouse with the aura of a 1940's dinner club. From the decor to the jazz music, Wildfire has the style and warmth that makes it perfect for an evening with friends or just the two of you. So order a martini, listen to the music and prepare your appetite for some of the most delicious American cuisine you'll find anywhere.
Reviewed 21 November 2017 via mobile

My husband and I came here for our Anniversary. Be sure to make reservations as this place was busy! We both got the filet medallion trio with signature crusts. They were so good and cooked as requested. The au gratin potatoes were amazing also. Wine was reasonably priced, which was a nice surprise actually. We were so full when we left, so no room for dessert. We would definitely go back!

Reviewed 11 November 2017

4.5 stars. We were celebrating 70th birthday with family and friends. Friday evening this restaurant seems full, so I would say reservation probably will help. Because we were a big group (13 people) we had a private room. Server was very kind and helpful. Sales people were helpful and nice as well. Food was served family style except main dish. steak was delicious. Everything else was good. Mozzarella pizza was as appetizer and was very good too. Overall we were very pleased with our experience. In my opinion good value.

Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

Generally known as a steakhouse, this restaurant also has a nice selection for non red meat eaters. Have had several lunches and dinners here and have never been disappointed.

Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

We took my neighbors out for dinner to celebrate a birthday. The food and service is absolutely wonderful, but it is crowded and noisy so was a bit difficult to have comversations.

Reviewed 9 November 2017

I've been to Wildfire several times in the past with many pleasant visits and good food. Tonight was a show stopper. I do not plan on recommending Wildfire to any of my friends nor associates. Service was non-existent initially. Service picked up about 15 minutes into our visit. I ordered the lump crab cake sandwich. Sandwich arrived cold with cold fries. I don't recall last time I returned a plate to the kitchen. My co-worker strongly suggested I return the dish. I did. When it was was returned everything was hot but the sauce on the crab cake sandwich tasted off and left a long after taste on my tongue that lasted until I arrived home. Very disappointing experience. Good company though with co-workers.