All reviews front desk red lobster king suite would definitely stay here again room was clean the breakfast area great room gas station excellent stay complimentary breakfast great place to stay next morning oatmeal easy access off the highway we've stayed staff was friendly
Reviewed 17 August 2018

We have stayed here before. Good location . Always very friendly and wonderful staff. Very clean! The AC fanwas a bit loud for me and the carpet felt a bit damp maybe due to the humidity st this time of year!

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
StauntonHampton, General Manager at Hampton Inn Staunton, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2018

Thank you kindly for your feedback! Our apologies for any issues with the AC fan-This area has seen record levels of rain recently, and we do believe this is why you may have had that experience. Hope you will continue to stay with us, and appreciate your loyalty.

Take Care-

Reviewed 17 August 2018

We’ve stayed at this Hampton Inn several times and always find it very comfortable, clean, with an accommodating staff. Good breakfast selections and hot beverages always available. Next to an Applebee’s restaurant which is so convenient! Will stay there again!

Stayed: August 2018

We truly are appreciative of your kind feedback and loyalty to our property! Indeed, our location is very convenient, and the amenities provided always seem to satisfy. See you next time!

Best Regards,

Reviewed 15 August 2018

The staff was very helpful, they even walked with me to my room when I was having trouble with the electronic key...I had issue with them in the hotel in Manchester, N.H, and the staff would even follow me back to my room to make sure it worked properly...

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for staying with us, and for having patience with our keys! I appreciate your feedback, and hope that on your next visit, they keys won't be finicky! See you next time.

Reviewed 13 August 2018

i stay at this hampton inn nearly every week for work and it is always great! the staff is nice and helpful, always accommodating. The consistency at this hotel is especially notable, and I will continue staying here as long as I work in Staunton!

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for your loyalty to our hotel! Our team is determined to make our guests feel special at every turn, and I am pleased to see you have been able to benefit from those efforts. We will see you again soon!

All the Best-

Reviewed 10 August 2018

Every aspect from checking in, getting area information, breakfast, to check out was outstanding. The staff goes above and beyond to make sure your visit is most memorable. This property is an easy drive to the historic downtown shopping area yet prominently located on a hilltoptop with a commanding view of the mountains. The rooms were quiet, clean and comfy. I would recommend a stay at the Hampton Inn Staunton if you are visiting the area. My daughter and I thoroughly enjoyed our girl's getaway weekend and would go back in a heartbeat!

Room Tip: Ask for top floor and away from the elevator
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family

I truly appreciate the candid feedback about your girls's get-a-way, and am so happy you all enjoyed our lovely city! We strive to make each guest's experience a comfortable and happy one. We will see you on your next trip to Staunton!