See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 21 August 2016

The Budget Motel is what it says, budget. I chose it because it was within a few kilometres of the Perth domestic airport. There was nothing fancy, but the bed was comfortable, the shower/toilet room clean, there was a microwave oven and the usual tea/coffee and electric jug. The only downside was an upholstered chair that belonged in the tip. The covering was torn and truly filthy. You couldn't sit nor put anything on it. You had a choice of eating in the attached pub restaurant or have take-away. My meal choice was hot and tasty. Staff was obliging and efficient. There was no wifi in the rooms but it was free in the bar/restaurant.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

I was disgusted with the entire stay. The manager/owner apparently doesnt know how to smile, the rooms were dirty, carpets stained, urine on the seat, dirty cups and a Blood stain, yes a BLOOD stain on my pillow case. 10/10 would never stay again unless i was going to commit suicide.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
3  Thank melli66
Reviewed 26 April 2016

My wife and I booked into the budget motel for the night as our son was having a birthday party a couple of kilometers away and we did not want to drive home after the party.
This motel is exactly what it says on the tin a budget motel.having said that the queen size bed was very comfortable and it had tv and tea coffee making etc.The shower was very good indeed.
Breakfast was tea, coffee,toast and cerial which you made yourself,not great,but enough to get you on your way,and remember this place is what it says on the tin BUDGET.If you want more pay for it somewhere else.
The commercial tavern which forms part of this complex has a great outdoor area and a very wide range of drinks,also during the day a great selection of food which is reasonably priced.
So in summery we were very pleased and if we go up that way to party agin we will stay again.

Room Tip: This place is budget,No frills or views
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank David S
Reviewed 3 September 2015

Travelling from the South-West recently, my partner and I wanted a place to stay, close to the Swan Valley yet not out of town. The rooms here fit the bill. We walked up to Hogs Breath for dinner and watched a movie. The next morning we did a winery tour. Not staying at a flash joint saved us $$ we certainly used buying up a few cases of the good stuff. Got back late and the beds felt a lot better than my head the next morning.
Why pay big bucks if you don't have to. Staff very friendly too.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
5  Thank MarcieBus
Reviewed 9 August 2015 via mobile

I was visiting perth last month and was travelling through midland my trip was quite rushed and had a lot to fit in the time frame we had been to see friends and it was getting late and we were hungry the budget motel was just what we needed a bed for the night and a hotel behind for a nice cold beer thanks to the staff for a great night

Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple