“DO NOT GO THERE”

Add it.
Mr Ping's Eatery
Ranked #157 of 335 Restaurants in Blacktown
Reviewed 28 February 2021

Group of 10 dined at Mr Ping on Friday night. Extremely slow dis-organized service.
One member of our group waited 1 1/2 hrs for starter. Very very poor quality food
served to all. When I complained - staff person totally ignored me. Took our money and LAUGHTED at us.
DO NOT GO THERE

Date of visit: February 2021
1  Thank 899sheilae
Write a reviewReviews (18)

Reviewed 26 February 2020

I have bought food from here many times in the past as it's convenient, being close to the station and I have never been disappointed. The food has always been fresh and a good ratio of meat to vegetables. I note comments about the decor however for me it is all about the food. Their Chinese roast pork is particularly good and I buy it often.
I have always found the staff to be polite and helpful.

Date of visit: February 2020
Reviewed 23 December 2019

This is a great restaurant to pop in to just because you're hungry. They will feed you fast, and you can always get in without a booking. The decor is a little spartan but bright and clean. The menu is very extensive, and the serving staff will always help you with enquiries (in English, Mandarin or Cantonese...) The cuisine is predominently Cantonese; and most of it is delicious. No airs or graces here: comfort food and usually quite briskly. I eat here quite often.

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed 4 September 2019

Always reliable, very few suburban restaurants serve congee of many different types like Mr Ping. Roast Pork Laksa is our favourite. We do a lot of take away or Uber Eats.

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed 1 March 2018 via mobile

Seafood hot pot, roast duck, sizzling beef, pork ribs peking style salt and pepper calamari. All good. But fried rice has to have more flavour and cooked and fried properly. Waiters/waitresses need to be more responsive and proactive - they are not properly trained. You cannot survive in one piece of small serviette in one sitting.
The servers need to be properly dressed- they look like they just got up from their bed.
Putting some wall painting, chinese sculptures etc will make the place more attractive to the customers.

Date of visit: March 2018