“Delivery”

New 5 Star Chinese
Get food delivered
Ranked #164 of 215 Restaurants in Woking
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I have been using New 5 Star for a number of years. I have always found that the food is great good portions and hot. The delivery has always come within the timeframe that’s been given.

Date of visit: August 2021
Write a reviewReviews (16)

Reviewed 23 February 2021

I ordered a meal from this takeaway this evening. The delivery arrived on time the food was hot and very good. I don’t have a problem recommending this takeaway.

Date of visit: February 2021
Reviewed 5 January 2021 via mobile

We’ve been looking for a local Chinese since the only one in our area closed some years ago. We were looking for a takeaway during the most recent, (but probably not last lockdown), in January 2021.
We were very pleasantly surprised with both the quality and quantity of the portions, given some of the reviews below, albeit from more than 12 months ago.
As far as we are concerned, this is a takeaway that we will be using again.

Date of visit: January 2021
2  Thank BillandSuzanne1
Reviewed 17 February 2020

I’ve been using these guys (via Just Eat) for the last 6 years since moving to Woking. It’s always a speedy delivery. Food is always piping hot & tasty. I wouldn’t go anywhere else. Portions are always a decent size.

Date of visit: January 2020
Reviewed 14 February 2020

If using the Uber eats app beware there is a minimum order before they will deliver I couldn't see it on the app so gave them a quick ring instead of explaining what it was they just cancel your order and put the phone down on you.Cant tell you what the quality of food is like as instead I went somewhere else.

Date of visit: February 2020