“Best place in town!”

Taste of Lahore
Ranked #109 of 389 Restaurants in Harrow
Cuisines: Pakistani
Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

Lovely, welcoming, family-friendly atmosphere. Food is tasty and fresh. The manager Ejaz is incredibly hospitable and we feel like valued customers.

Reviewed 8 May 2018 via mobile

This place is good for your money and the taste of the food is quite decent on a friday it would be ideal and worth the money.

Reviewed 25 April 2018

Great food, lovely chilled and laid back atmosphere, Ejaz is very hospitable. When we're looking for a quick bite to eat which is cheap and cheerful we always come here.

Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

I have been here before and it seems to have expanded since I last came. The walls are covered with murals celebrating Lahore. So far, so good.
The food itself is average. The Biryani was quite greasy and even more shockingly the Raita needed to be ordered separately. If you are charging an above average price, the very least you would expect is the accompaniments to be included with it.
The Naans were quite brittle, the butter chicken was well cooked but a bit sweeter than I would expect it to be. To make matters worse, I asked for the remainder to be packed and ordered extra items. When I reached home I realised that the butter chicken had not been packed.
With all that being said, the place was well maintained, hygienic and service was good.
What elevates this place from a 2 to a 4 for me was the Mutton Kunna. Ignore the presentation, this is all about the taste. Well cooked, with a tasty gravy and succulent meat it was a much better Mutton Kunna than I have experienced in London for a long time. It redeems the restaurant in my eyes, so give it a try you might just like it.

Reviewed 3 March 2018

I have been dining at Taste of Lahore from the last 10 years and every time I visit, there is something new and exciting to see.

I stayed in London from February 14th until February 17th during a short holiday trip from Copenhagen and the excellent food quality offered by your restaurant didn’t let me think about any other restaurant. Staff has always been very kind and friendly, especially the managers during my visits, have always been going extra-mile to make me satisfied which is what a customer expects.

Location itself has been an advantage as all the Shopping Malls and Train Station are located nearby. I look forward to visiting Taste of Lahore again in the coming months.