Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Official HotelUS$98
Hotels.comUS$98
Agoda.comUS$98
ExpediaUS$98
FindHotelUS$98
TripadvisorUS$98
2,843 results
All reviews club room leisure facilities the pub stanmore tube station modern hotel great facilities coffee machine swimming pool excellent hotel plenty of parking comfy bed reception staff good nights sleep harry potter world gym watford sophie
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Great friendly service from John, Shannon and demitri at the bar! Great team make you feel welcomed always. Good chat and always attentive. Never a problem when these guys are around. Very polite and well mannered which is fantastic. Always smiling. Keep up the good work! x

Trip type: Travelled solo
Joel May, General Manager at Village Hotel London Watford, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Guest

Lovely to hear you enjoyed your visit and look forward to welcoming you back again soon!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Very pleased with our accommodation after moving from another hotel which was unsuitable. Everything is on hand, was surprised at bar prices but assume this is normal in a hotel. Menu could be improved but something for everyone, will go back

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Kelly

Thanks for sharing your experience with us and pleased to hear you were pleased with your accommodation - I will share your comments with our Food and beverage Director and look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Here for work with some colleagues and the staff in the bar have been so attentive! They also kindly brought over a birthday cake for us with a sparkler!

Thank you to John and the team for being so fantastic!

Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Dawn

Thanks so much for your kind comments - the team will be delighted!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I partly chose this hotel as it's advertised on your site as "Our rooms come with access to gym facilities." Maybe it's just me, but I read this to mean the room rate advertised includes access to the gym, but I discovered on my arrival that you charge separately for access. This is misleading.
I paid for the meal deal in the bar/grill (£18 for £24 worth of food), but when I received my invoice later that day, you also charged me separately for the food I ordered, so I ended up being invoiced the £18 plus £23!! This has since been refunded. It's also poor that this deal doesn't include drinks. Again, this should be made clearer.
Whilst the room was well equipped and clean, I like to sleep with the window open, but because my room was directly next to the air conditioning units which kept turning on/off every half hour or so and very noisy, I had a really poor night's sleep.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Russell

So sorry to hear you didn't have a great experience with us - our rooms include complimentary gym access if you book via the booking revolution or if you book a Club room, there is a £5 charge otherwise. I do hope this won't put you off returning in the future and I do recommend taking advantage of the T&C's via booking revolution.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I stopped here for 2 nights on the 10th / 11th September. Amazing place, Lovely rooms. The bar was very nice, lovely atmosphere and not badly priced. Breakfast was also good. The staff were very professional, polite and very helpful especially Louisa who let me check in 2 hours early so it could accommodate my work pattern shifts. I highly recommend this place its a lovely hotel and thanks again Louisa you were a star a credit to the hotel.

Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear James

Thanks so much for your kind review - we really appreciate it.