“Cheap and bland”

A Mano Restaurant & bar
Ranked #41 of 238 Restaurants in Blackburn
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Visited here a few months back, the place lacks character and style, it feels like walking into a dentist. We were seated and asked if we would like some drinks, I had the draught Peroni which was reasonably priced and my girlfriend had some cocktails, the cocktails weren’t very nice at all, they tasted super strong and weren’t enjoyable in the slightest, we should’ve just stayed at Turtle Bay across the street. For food we had a pizza and I had a pasta dish, both were bland, needed to drown my food in salt to give it any flavour. The manager Conor seems extremely arrogant, he creates a weird tense atmosphere within the restaurant, won’t be returning

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I have visited lots of time with family and friends . Overall, worth a visit but a shame that the manager is too full of himself to chat to you or make you feel welcome. Menu changed and halloumi fries came off- they were amazing! Cocktails good value and pizzas tasty .

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Walked in on a busy Saturday evening, and got seated in the bar area, which was absolutely fine. The bulk of the diners were the other end of the restaurant, and to be honest we were glad. The building is all hard surfaces, so really noisy, if you want a chat then good to sit apart! The food and service were great, I have a carbonara, my wife had a lasagne, both big portions and exceptionally tasty. Had the house Sauvignon Blanc, for a restaurant really good value, nice surprise not to be ripped off for wine! Would recommended and will definitely eat there again when we are staying at the Premier Inn, must remember to book next time!

1  Thank Qegsboy
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Friendly staff who were very attentive, food was delicious with generous portion sizes, lunch prices were extremely competitive

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We ate from the two dishes for £12.99 menu and the food was really tasty and ever so fresh. Really pleasant service with a lovely eye on the detail. Great staff good food a real delight.

1  Thank Gaggyboot